Ear blocking - Update

Nathalie_Can
on 11/25/11 2:51 am
Had my appt yesterday for my ear, she said that it's clearing, yay!
2 weeks ago, the color was blue/black, like a bruise on your arm, and then yesterday she said it's starting to be more clear greyish, which will end up being just regular normal "grey/silver"

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

StevesGal
on 11/25/11 3:13 am - Hamilton, Canada
Don't know the history behind this, but good to hear it's healing well.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Sher1ock
on 11/25/11 3:54 am - Canada
I've also had a blocked ear since surgery. After reading last thread, going to get it checked next week. Annoying as heck!!!

Glad to hear you are on the mend!

PatXYZ
on 11/25/11 4:34 am
Good to hear!
JJ_
on 11/25/11 4:51 am
YAY that is great news.

Have a wonderful weekend yourself!

Judy
Brenda T.
on 11/25/11 5:05 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Yay, seems like a wierd thing to happen. But glad it is getting better.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 11/25/11 5:08 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
glad you're on the mend, Nathalie!

Gabygee
on 11/25/11 9:17 am - Canada
Have you ever had your ears candled?

It's great.
Completely painless and non-invasive.
The only thing you MIGHT have is a tiny bit of popping as the water buried deep in the whorls of your inner ear gets released.

But what comes out is amazing. The first time I went, I had about 2 inches of YEAST and another 2 inches of wax inside the candle when she removed it..
The next time, about a year later, it was much better, no more yeast, but about 1.5 inches of wax.

Felt much better afterward, and it was cheap = $15 for both ears, and no discomfort at all.
Had it done at one of the local salon/spa's.
Licensed cosmeticians can do it.

Most Active
Recent Topics