3 month update

huggers33
on 12/13/11 6:25 am - Windsor, Canada
Well, it has been 3 months since I have been sleeved, and I am down 108 lbs since starting Optifast.
I had my ups and downs at the beginning, but my body is now getting used to the new stomach.
Can't wait to lose the rest.  Thank you everyone on here who supported me throughout, and welcomed me into their thoughts and prayers.  Not everyone is that open to accepting people for who they are, and I have had my share of critical people and finger pointers who call themselves "support". Sad that these individuals have had the surgery, and feel the need to finger point and judge others if they don't follow their ways of thinking.  Well, I have made it to an awesome weight loss in 4 months, and have removed all negative individuals from my life, and thank all those who stuck it out with me, and wish and pray for you gals and guys daily.
Kerigan
on 12/13/11 7:14 am
 congrats! Sounds like you have had a great success so far!! I can only hope that my journey will be as successful as yours has been :)
torytt
on 12/13/11 7:32 am
glad to hear of your success..keep up the good work!
Lorraine M.
on 12/13/11 9:53 am - Canada
Great job! What an amazing success you have had.

You must be very proud and hopeful in your new life.

Monica M.
on 12/13/11 9:27 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
I would say that removing the negative people from your life is almost your biggest success.

Good for you, too, in your weight loss success, its going to continue!

Most Active
Recent Topics