Home and thrilled

HaroldC
on 12/23/11 6:16 am - Canada
My 5 Star rating is for the entire bariatric team at Toronto Western Hospital. I am 4 Days post op and feeling awesome. I have followed the pre-op program and post instructions to the letter of the law and that has made all the difference. Doctor Penner and the surgical team were incredible. Their bedside manner and natural caring approach made the first class technical work they did even better. I did this surgery to change my life and to add longevity for myself but more importantly for my wife and children. I have a heartfelt debt of eternal gratitude to all the doctors and nurses who participated in my surgery and post recovery, and to the team at TWH Bariatric program for giving my family the greatest gift. Doctor Penner is an All-Star, thank you!
Brenda T.
on 12/23/11 6:20 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I'm so glad they took such good care of you Harold. And welcome home.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

HossStyle
on 12/23/11 6:23 am, edited 12/22/11 6:49 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/16/12
Now thats the kind of thing I wanna read before I head to TWH in a few weeks. I'm pretty sure that is my doctor and it is great to see your experience went so well. Congrats, and enjoy your ride.
HaroldC
on 12/23/11 7:48 am - Canada
They is to listen, ask alot of question and be upfront with your fears or concerns. They were all first class. Good luck to you on your journey!
sillycat
on 12/23/11 6:48 am - Canada
So glad all went well!
Janet13
on 12/23/11 6:51 am - Toronto, Canada
I am happy to hear that things went well. Welcome to the bench. I am behind you 100% on the team at TWH, they have been incredible.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

look_out_world
on 12/23/11 7:52 am - Canada
 Welcome home Harold!! Aren't you glad to be back in your own bed? 

I'm so happy the process has been such a positive experience for you!  Be kind to yourself over the next while and make sure you rest as much as possible.  Glad you're on the forum to share successes and questions with us all!!

Take care! 

torytt
on 12/23/11 8:02 am
good doctors really seem to make up for all of the ****ty ones!  Congrats on your positive experience and optimistic attitude!
TT
freakiechick10
on 12/23/11 8:38 am
Great to hear all is well. WELCOME to the bench!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care of You
Freakie

Freakie        
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/11 8:57 am - Toronto, Canada
 Congratulations!  Wishing you a speedy recovery and much happiness on the road to your new life!
Most Active
Recent Topics