aprilbennett1965
on 12/30/11 9:24 am - Canada
7 shirts
1 athletic jacket
1 pair of lounging pants
1 bra
3 pairs of nylons
Total cost $102!!
And they are all shrink into sizes!!  And at the prices I got them for, even if I only get to wear them once I will be able to make someone else happy at a future clothing exchange! Gotta luv boxing day week!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Toni B.
on 12/30/11 9:39 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
 two thumbs up!!! 

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Brenda T.
on 12/30/11 9:45 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
great deals

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

ern1975
on 12/30/11 10:24 am - Brampton, Canada
Nice!!! I love to shop.
Ernestine   

JJ_
on 12/30/11 10:35 am
Wow, you have been busy!!  Do you find it easier to get around still??

Judy
aprilbennett1965
on 12/31/11 6:39 am - Canada
OMG I cannot believe the difference already Judy. This is my first victory...last night when we shopped I was in Pennington's at least an hour or more on my feet, then went to Canadian Tire where we spent another half hour or so walking around...then had to walk to far end of store for washroom and back again...plus hubby went to drop me off at the door and I said NO WAY, no more of that. Park wherever you have to and I will walk. No more dropping this girl off at the door. I WANT to walk!! The only thing that will stop me is the ice...being super careful on that because I am terrified of falling.

How are you doing?

Karen W.
on 12/31/11 5:51 am - Canada
You might want to make sure that you try the stuff on regularly.  I've bought "shrink into" clothes and shrunk out of them before I got around to wearing them!  I think it had to do with my brain not keeping up to the changes in my body.

RNY April 11, 2011       

aprilbennett1965
on 12/31/11 6:34 am - Canada
I do plan on doing that Karen, however, this stuff was all so cheap that even if I don't get to wear it, it won't be a huge deal. I couldn't have found these prices at Value Village lol

ShrinkingHopefully
on 1/1/12 3:39 pm
 Have not bought new clothes, invested in diaper safety pins to pull stuff in and hold up my pants :P too cheap! But I bet it felt great to buy them.
Most Active
Recent Topics