Plastic surgery

gaelicgirl68
on 2/29/12 7:13 am - Mississauga, Canada
Hi all its been along time since I have been on the boards but was wondering if there are any of you out there who know the name of a any plastic surgeons who will go through OHIP to get any coverage for the tummy tuck...... have been looking into getting my tummy done but so far no plastic surgoen I have approached wants to have anything to do with fighting for coverage...would appreciate any feedback for any of you who have any info ...
thanks
Cathie

GaelicGirl68

PatXYZ
on 2/29/12 7:41 am
Dr. Nandagopal in Scarborough is popular, but I'm sure there are more.
(deactivated member)
on 2/29/12 7:43 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Pat already provided you with Dr. Nan's name but just to be clear, tummy tuck is never covered but they can apply for coverage of panniculectomy and if you choose to, you can upgrade to a full tummy tuck.
Mary A.
on 3/1/12 5:27 am
I went to Dr. Sarah Wong from my PS consult, she's in Scarborough..

I was denied, and am presently in the process of writing an appeal letter..the response from OHIP was (Borderline)...menaing it wasn't "necessary" for me to have the surgery for health reasons, so now I will be writing my appeal letter based on impact on EDL (Everday LIfe)

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics