Etobicoke coffee meet Thursday

Judy L.
on 3/6/12 6:55 am - Toronto, Canada
I just wanted to remind everyone about the etobicoke coffee chat at Tim Hortons at kipling and dundas thursday, at 7:00 pm , its TTC accessible , just go to kipling subway and take the bloor bus or east or west mall bus , its at the corner cant miss it . all are welcome

Lorraine M.
on 3/6/12 7:36 am - Canada
 I will be there too!  

kucletsa
on 3/6/12 10:17 pm - Canada
 Hi guys

I literally live five min away from that Tim's. What do you meet about?  How many of you?  I am just starting this process and looking to have the VSG done...
REF SENT: DEC 2011  ORIENTATION: APRIL 19TH, 2012!!!!    
Lorraine M.
on 3/7/12 2:30 am - Canada
 Hi Kucletsa,

We are a small group, anywhere from 4 to 10 people depending on who can attend when. We meet once a month on the 2nd thursday of each month. It is very informal. We are all at various stages in our WL journey. We support each other, talk about our challenges, ask questions, and celebrate our successes. I found that other people just dont understand us the same as someone who has gone through it already. The ontario forum is also the best for information and support.  Nice bunch of people. We usually try to sit on the long bench of tables in front of the middle doors when you first come in.  Hope to see you there!

Most Active
Recent Topics