now I wait

scorpioboy33
on 3/18/12 3:57 am
exactly what I was thinking if it goes into June well you know.....8 weeks minimum
Shar eD
on 3/18/12 7:48 am
You are all funny!  I'm hoping for summer surgery and back to work, hopefully quick.  I'v e had 2 caesarians (can't spell today) and a hysterectomy - hoping it won't be more uncomfortable than that - I recuperated pretty quickly, although I know that there are a lot of dietary adjustments, etc. to deal with .
Dianadcr
on 3/18/12 7:58 am - Canada
Elizabeth56?(Sharon)!after the meeting with the surgeon you basically wait for your date. I'm sure when you meet with the surgeon you'll get a chance to discuss your options. I'm sure they'll try to accommodate your need for surgery in the summer. In the meantime we need to go for coffee and good luck tomorrow. Cheers
Diana
  Diana

Shar eD
on 3/18/12 8:41 am
I was going to e-mail or call you and see if we could get together!  I registered as Elizabeth 56 because Sharon kept being rejected and Elizabeth is my middle name (and born in 1956). 

Diana, you are doing so fantastic, it is so encouraging.  Everyone I talk to say that this has been very positive and I am definitely in a different place than I was when we last saw each other.  I still had my doubts then whereas I am now eager to get started on my (healthier) future. 

Take care and I'll be in touch very soon and again, congratulations!
Dianadcr
on 3/18/12 8:44 am - Canada
Thanks. Give me a call and we'll set something up real soon.
  Diana

scorpioboy33
on 3/18/12 8:58 am
I already miss coffee and diet pop........guess I'm on the no cafeine wagon til months after surgery...it should be worth it..
DarrenM
on 3/18/12 9:35 am - Kincardine, Canada
I didnt mind the no caffiene but the no cream in the coffee got me,tomorrow is the big day for me,2 weeks of opti went fast!

Highest=420lb  pre opti=382lb pre-op=360                        
scorpioboy33
on 3/18/12 9:55 am
right on good luck bro
Most Active
Recent Topics