now I wait

scorpioboy33
on 3/17/12 9:44 pm
well i'm done all my stuff at st. joes.....I just wait now....wait and try and lose some more weight haha....some figure end of may but we'll just see I'm not gonna just sit on my ass and not eat healthy...I wanna go on eating better and prepare myself...........I'm not a good wait kinda guys haha
HaroldC
on 3/17/12 9:47 pm - Canada
Have you met or had a consultation with the surgeon?
At that appointment yo should get surgery date, so at least your waiting will have a end In sight.

Good luck!
Harold

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

scorpioboy33
on 3/17/12 9:53 pm
hey bro,
no not at st. joes.....you kinda just wait for the call..but that's ok too at least no more tests or stuff
Monica M.
on 3/17/12 9:56 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
sounds like a plan! Keep us updated on your progress!

Dianadcr
on 3/17/12 10:02 pm - Canada
I went through st joe's and yes the wait is long. How about giving them a call and ask to be put on the cancellation list. It's a way to keep in touch and they also won't forget you. Hang in there. All I know for sure is that regardless who your surgeon is you'll be in great hands.
  Diana

scorpioboy33
on 3/17/12 10:06 pm
definetlly I did that....plus I'm gonna go in once a week to use their scale..make sure I'm on track...
Shar eD
on 3/18/12 7:46 am
I have my 1st surgeon visit at St Joes on April 12th.  What comes next?  I've done all the testing so is it time to discuss surgery types, etc.?  Really hoping for surgery in summer to coincide with work schedule.
Brenda T.
on 3/17/12 11:04 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Good plan, all the best and hope you hear sooner rather than later.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

scorpioboy33
on 3/18/12 2:00 am
What's the range of time you guys were off when you got the surgery? I'm an office worker btw....
Moselle
on 3/18/12 2:56 am - Athens, Canada
Glad to hear that you are cleared for surgery.  I hope that the wait isn't too long before you get your date.

I also work in an office and I personally would have gone back to work after 2 weeks but since they had suggested 4 weeks, my DH said it was too soon. We comprimised on 3 weeks. I was going crazy being home and was glad to get back to work.  Mind you if it had been summer I may have felt differently and just enjoyed a longer vacation. lol

I wish you all the best.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Most Active
Recent Topics