wait times at st. joes in ham.

scorpioboy33
on 3/28/12 3:23 am
well dropped by the hospital on the way to work cause I didn't wanna bother the front desk lady on the phone (they're soo nice and work really hard) but I wanted to get a sense of a time frame....she couldn't say for sure (understandable) but I think it's gonna be at least June.
I know I shouldn't be disapponited and I do look at this as a chance to get in better shape before surgery but it seems sooo far.
I'm not a good waiting person.....
Anyway I'm still enternally gratefull for the opportunity to get the surgery.
Tanya T.
on 3/28/12 3:39 am
Hang in there once you start getting appointments your surgery will be here before you know it.  If it's any help I was 10 months from orientation to surgery at St. Joe's.

Tanya

350Ann180
on 3/28/12 3:45 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Thanks for the update - I am finding this last waiting bit to be MUCH harder than the other times.  There has always been another date to look forward to - always something more to be done - but now that we are finished and waiting for a date - there is nothing more to do and the time seems to crawl by.

I'm with you - please hurry!

Jackie P.
on 3/28/12 4:16 am - Hamilton, Canada
VSG on 04/10/13
 Sometimes I get down and obsessed that there is such a wait, but then I try to say to myself... Just relax and calm down. This is going to be a life changing event, don't ru**** A few extra months is not going to make much of a difference in the long run...

Hope you get your date soon!
Rachel O.
on 3/28/12 4:40 am - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 03/02/12
if you don't mind me asking when was your apt witht he surgen???   It took them 9 weeks to call me. From meeting Dr Gmora to phone call. Then another 3 weeks till surgery day.
350Ann180
on 3/28/12 5:59 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Met with Dr. Hong on Mar 13........

scorpioboy33
on 3/28/12 6:30 am
well that gives it more perspective .......I'm way to impatient
Luckalee
on 3/28/12 5:20 am - St.Catharines. On, Canada
Hi scorpioboy33 I don't post to often but I do read lots and Im just wondering which centre you are actually with? Today you are with the Hamilton centre but the other day you posted you were with the Toronto centre you have me confused do you know what centre you are with??
350Ann180
on 3/28/12 6:00 am - St. Williams, Canada
VSG on 05/02/12
Me too!

Hanneli xoxo
on 3/28/12 6:06 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12
I am wondering the same lo

Most Active
Recent Topics