Where to find Bariatric Advantage?

Nathalie_Can
on 6/14/12 6:04 am
Hey everyone!

So since my surgery I've been on the chewable vits from Bariatric Advantage and really like them so I don't want to switch.  I usually buy them at the HRRH Total Health Pharmacy but lets face it, a 8hr trip for vits is killing me...lol..and online are way more expensive.

So my question is:  Have you ever seen them elsewhere?

I called Total Health in Ottawa (on Elgin, that's the only one that's listed online, if there are other places, I'd like to know so I can call) since my sister lives there but they don't carry them and told me they couldn't order it.

TIA all,
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

PatXYZ
on 6/14/12 6:06 am
Just order them online. bariatricadvantage.ca and select the Canadian site.
I had OHIP approved Duodenal Switch surgery with Dr. Dennis Hong at St. Joseph's Hamilton on March 7th, 2012. Want more information on the DS in Ontario? Send me a private message!
Nathalie_Can
on 6/14/12 10:43 pm
The weirdest thing is that I have been on that site before and thought for some reason that I saw it was wayyy too expensive and saw yesterday that its the same prices...must have been on drugs that day...lmao

Thanks a bunch for your reply
Nathalie

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 6:10 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Nathalie since you know you want to take them forever, have you heard of their automatic refill shipping.  They will ship to you on a regular basis(you choose which one works best for you) and then you get free shipping.

www1.bariatricadvantage.com/policies/refill
Nathalie_Can
on 6/14/12 10:43 pm
Very cool, thanks!
Problem solved!

Gizzys
on 6/14/12 6:58 am - Canada
Try Amazon.ca.  I just ordered the Bariatric Advantage calcium citrate chewies.  3 bags and it's only costing me $8.00 for shipping and I am in Alberta.

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Shiloh B.
on 6/14/12 11:28 am - Kitchener, Canada
VSG on 03/22/12
do you have to pay duty on top ?
July 2nd, 2010 - Referral for WLS from family doctor, MARCH 22, 2012 - Surgery !

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 3:57 pm
ruth63
on 6/14/12 9:48 pm - aurora, Canada
I stopped taking them after 3 months and can easily take regular vitiams by mouth.  Have you tried as they are so much cheaper
Most Active
Recent Topics