home sweet home

rosie1985
on 7/2/12 8:10 am - Canada
 hey everyone,

I had surgery on June 29th at 8:00 am. Dr. Sohi did my surgery. I was on morphine all of the first day so I was feeling great! no pain!!!.....the second day I was also good, tried to down a percacet with some applesauce but didn't sit very well, so I opted for no pain meds. I spiked a fever on saturday night so they kept me an extra day!! Got discharged today so now I am home sweet home!!! Lost 17 pounds on opti, thank god that is over. and other than the fever which I haven't had since that saturday night I've been feeling fine. Very little pain, only some gas pain at times but I walk it all off!!!!

well hoping everything goes ok this week, and I tolerate everything. I tolerated the mushroom soup yogurt and milk they gave me for lunch so hopefully that's a good sign!!!!

Rosie
the44plan
on 7/2/12 8:15 am - Lake Huron
RNY on 07/13/12
Hi Rosie..  congrats on your surgery!  Sounds like you are on the mend and on your way down the scale!!  Way to go.. nice to eat something other than the optifast eh? 
Take care
:)
Referral: Oct 2011   Surgery Date: HRRH July 13th (Friday) 2012        
Tammie

Laurie C.
on 7/2/12 8:16 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Glad you're home, enjoy your own bed tonight, keep sipping, walking and tooting.  If you need help figuring things out, just post, lot of experience on this board.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

ern1975
on 7/2/12 8:38 am - Brampton, Canada
Glad to hear you are home.
Ernestine   

hobbithands
on 7/2/12 9:06 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 Welcome home glad you are doing so well.

cayleighsmom
on 7/2/12 9:48 am
RNY on 06/05/12
welcome to the bench, it's so nice to sleep in your own bed.  Wishing you a speedy recovery
Toni B.
on 7/2/12 9:55 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Congrats Rosie, and welcome home.... and welcome to the Bench! Wishing you a Speedy Recovery! 

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

NorthernStar
on 7/2/12 9:58 am - London, Canada
RNY on 06/25/12
Glad you're home, I know it feels soooo good to sleep in your own bed! Welcome to the bench

*Lindsey*

Keeping off 133 lbs since 2012!

Referral to Bariatric Registry: May 2011   /   Surgery (HRRH): June 25, 2012         

Janet13
on 7/2/12 9:59 am - Toronto, Canada
Congrats and welcome home and welcome to the bench. Best of luck on the rest of your journey.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/12 10:02 am - Straford, Canada
 Congrats and here's wishing you a continued and speedy recovery!  Keep on moving and enjoy the ride!  Regards, Ian  
Most Active
Recent Topics