Feedback regarding Dr. Sohi please

jrharr
on 7/20/12 11:41 am
RNY on 08/24/12
Hi, this is my first time on this site, so glad there is support! My surgery is scheduled for Aug 24th & my surgeon is Dr. Sohi. I have a few friends who have had the surgery & neither of them had Dr. Sohi. I was just wondering if you can share your comments about him & his "bed side" manor?! Hopefully to put my mind at ease, I"m very nervous!Thank you
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/12 3:32 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
I just met Dr. Sohi yesterday for my first  surgeons visit. He was so kind, did not rush me answered all my questions. I am thrilled he is going to be my surgeon.  
jrharr
on 7/28/12 2:19 pm
RNY on 08/24/12
 Thanks for your reply! I felt the same way when I met him. When is your surgery?
jrharr
on 7/28/12 2:21 pm
RNY on 08/24/12
 Duh, I'm having a moment, lol. You won't know your date until you been all cleared. All the best when you do have your surgery. 
leap
on 7/21/12 12:15 pm - Canada
Don't worry  he is a great surgeon and he will answer all of your questions.He was  my  surgeon and  I have no complaints at all. He is very bussy and so  you might feel he rushes through but  when he does his surgery  he is complete pro. Best of luck!!
leap         
jrharr
on 7/28/12 2:17 pm
RNY on 08/24/12
 Thanks for replying & for the luck :) How have you been doing & feeling since your surgery? I'm very greatful that I have Dr. Sohi & that I'll be in great hands. 
Ashbeck
on 12/26/13 1:29 pm - Canada

This is good to know. The day I went for my first appointment the office was really busy and I was waiting for almost 2 hours to see him and my appointment felt very rushed. It made me a little nervous to be honest but everything I have read indicates that he is a fantastic surgeon so hopefully my next visit is a bit better.

derkatmomma
on 7/21/12 2:40 pm - Canada
Hi,

I haven't had dr. Sohi but heard he was a great doctor.  you should talk  to Mo aka Flyingwoman he was her and i think even her husband's surgeon.

jrharr
on 7/28/12 2:12 pm
RNY on 08/24/12
 Thank you, I'm feeling pretty happy that I have Dr. Sohi :)
Cheryl D.
on 7/22/12 12:27 am - Toronto, Canada
Dr. Sohi did my surgery in Dec. of 2009.  I think he is wonderful and I'm so glad he is my surgeon.  He did an amazing job on me, and everyone else I've talked to that had him as well.
I still visit his office for followups and I never get the feeling he rushes me at all. 

Three months ago he did another surgery to remove my gall bladder and he was amazing.  While waiting to get me taken down for a cat scan he decided to wheel me down himself and get it done instead of waiting for a porter.  How often do you see a surgeon doing that!? 

I am a huge fan of Dr. Sohi and I think you're in the best of hands!

Good luck to you

Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

Most Active
Recent Topics