Where to buy???

Laura H.
on 9/22/12 7:56 am - Canada
 I am looking for some syntrax chocolate truffle protein powder.  Where does everyone order it from in Canada?  Thanks.

Laura H.

mermaidz
on 9/22/12 12:07 pm - Brampton, Canada
Hey Laura

Hope you are feeling better? 

I googled this for you.. there's a few places online you can order it from

Livestrong.com
Amazon
Nashuanutrition
Vitacost

Looks pretty good and no carbs!!

Good luck

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Laura H.
on 9/22/12 12:21 pm - Canada
I am feeling 150% better.  I am even thinking of getting my daughter to take to the Wal Mart anniversary sale tomorrw.  Just a quick in and out.

The reason I am looking for this is the protein powder I have now - I liked the taste before but cannot stand it now.  I bought the Roadside Lemonade Nectar and it mixes so nice and you cannot taste or smell the protein.  Thank you for your help and concern.

Laura H.

smiley_k
on 9/22/12 3:13 pm
 I buy mine from the Low Carb Grocery. 
Katie  ♥     

mermaidz
on 9/22/12 3:56 pm - Brampton, Canada
There you go!

I'm so glad you're feeling better!. I felt so badly for you, especially after telling you what a great place the Finch was.

Let me know what's on sale at Walmart tomorrow!. Walking is a good thing!

I have been  using Isopure Whey Protein "Creamy Vanilla". One of the things I really like about it is that I can add it to almost anything as well as the drink so I get a bit more protein in. Especially during the early days of "Full Fluids"..

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Laura H.
on 9/23/12 1:12 pm - Canada
Unfortunately I do not like vanilla.  The taste, the smell, yuck.  But I bought an unflavoured protein powder that I add to my pudding, tea, anything to bump up the protein.  I am getting more than 50 grams a day so I think I am doing well.

Going shopping drained me.  I am ready for a nap but do not want to nap now.  I will just rest and my energy will come back in a bit.  It was big outing but I have to say, I am so proud of how well I have been doing since I am home.

It is all due to the prayers and caring on this site.  I had a lot of good advice before I had surgery.

Laura H.

Most Active
Recent Topics