Ottawa support group - meeting Oct 2nd?

ecart69
on 10/2/12 3:28 am - Canada
can anyone tell me if the group in Ottawa is meeting tonight, Oct 2nd  and is is it at the Bronson Centre again, 7:30?

thanks to all
Susan_T
on 10/2/12 3:36 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi there... there's a post below about the meeting (I'll copy and paste for you though). The meeting is tomorrow night at the Bronson Centre (I think this is the first month that it's on a Wednesday). Here's the info:

Just a friendly reminder that the Bytown Benchers meet tomorrow night (Wed. Oct. 3rd) at the Bronson Centre. The meeting starts at 7:30. Check out the board when you arrive to locate the room number.

As previously mentioned the theme of this month's meeting is Thanksgiving--''A Time for Turkeys and Stuffing".

The round table introductions will ask you to consider sharing that for which you are most thankful on your WLS journey.

This will also be a time to share any healthy Thanksgiving recipes you may have. With the group.
stuffing ourselves and how to deal not only with the turkey on the table but the turkeys around the table.

People at all stages of their WLS journey are welcome and encouraged to attend.

As always, please feel free to bring clothing for exchange (in a sturdy garbage bag) and please bring a $3 contribution to the rental fee recover.

Hope to see you all there.

ecart69
on 10/2/12 4:08 am - Canada
great!  thanks Susan.
aprilbennett1965
on 10/2/12 6:48 am - Canada
Yes, Susan is correct. The meetings are now being held the first Wednesday of each month. Hope to see you there tomorrow night.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active
Recent Topics