One full year for ear to clear!

Nathalie_Can
on 10/23/12 11:42 pm
Good morning,

Some of you might remember when I posted about my ear blocking from time to time, almost every day since surgery.  And some of you had the same happen to you.  My family doctor said it was blood behind the ear drum and with time, it would clear on its own, that my body, slowly but surely, would absorb the blood.  Well it took a full year...lol...I always assumed that they hit the ear wall when they inserted the tube when they put us under but thank goodness its gone, it was very annoying...lol

Happy hump day!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Monica M.
on 10/24/12 1:14 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
woo hoo!! glad that's done with!

sam1am
on 10/24/12 2:39 am
It must be a big relief!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

4-Jane
on 10/24/12 5:29 am - Canada
 Oh Nathalie I can not resist ...... Glad to HEAR lol
 Respectfully Jane
Nathalie_Can
on 10/24/12 5:31 am, edited 10/24/12 5:33 am
Glad you did, that made me laugh literally out loud...lol

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Karen M.
on 10/24/12 5:41 am - Mississauga, Canada

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Megan M.
on 10/24/12 5:53 am - Canada
I can't imagine going through a year of that.  I recently was sick for about 10 days and for about 5 of those days it involved my ears.  Horrible!  I can't stand earaches - I'd rather give birth (just a figment of speech!)  Things with my ears turn me into a real baby, so you have my deepest sympathy that you suffered with it for a year.  Glad it's over.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Blu-Diva
on 10/24/12 9:59 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Way to go !!!!!!!!

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics