3 weeks post op

Niki L.
on 11/5/12 9:43 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
Not going to say all the days have been easy but i now feel great i have so much more energy eating food has been fun at times but doing better i am sure it will come.I was at a family get together and everyone could not believe how good i looked my face was not puffie and red i was moving so much better and not afraid to have my pics taken At 5'7 and started at 256lbs all belly now at 222lbs hard for me to believe its just been 3 weeks for anyone out there about to have this done it has changed my life and my family as well we are out walking at night and dancing with my kids in the morning planing healthy meals the list just goes on just so happy that i now am doing some of the little things i have always wanted to do and every day i can do more and more Niki

KathC
on 11/5/12 9:58 pm

Congratulations!!!  I am not there yet, my surgery is next week. Your post has certainly made me more excited!!

I am so happy for you and there is a lifetime of joy and making new family memories for you and your family now!

My second chance... November 15, 2012

Niki L.
on 11/5/12 10:04 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
All the best next week

gimpymom
on 11/5/12 10:00 pm

I am so glad for you--looks like we are about the same height and weight at the beginning- I am now 10 week 's out and doing great.  Exercise and walking are so much easier now and my fibromyalgia is not acting up as much and my arthritis is not acting up either--life is good and getting better--all the best of luck to you as you journey this road with the rest of us!!

Johanna

referral  Nov 23, 2011 orientation Dec 16   PATT Aug 9 OR DATE Aug. 20, 2012 ACHIEVED CLINIC GOAL Feb. 2013

Niki L.
on 11/5/12 10:06 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
So happy your fibromyalgia is not as bad my 13 year old has it and no fun at all

shrinkingeve
on 11/5/12 10:01 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Congrats! It sounds like you are doing fantastic! It is wonderful to hear someone so soon after feeling great and sounding so happy! 

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

Niki L.
on 11/5/12 10:07 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
Ty all the best on the 15th

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/12 10:01 pm - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

That is wonderful. I know what you mean though. I look in the mirror and see that my face is not as fat and even the neck looks slightly better. My only trouble is that my husband asked me "Can you eat that every time I have something new I guess it will take him a while to get used to things to. 

Niki L.
on 11/5/12 10:08 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
Men can be funny i think it is their way of showing they care

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/6/12 10:44 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I put a couple containers of home made chilli (no spice just a bit of seasoning to taste good) into the gladware snack size containers tonight to freeze it for post op. Hubby asked me if I would be able to eat it, and if it was worth it because of the seasoning.

*sigh*

I think it is the same for all of them...

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics