Bariartic Advantage sucks

sexybeaches_1
on 11/8/12 5:00 am - Canada

I have just had the worst experience trying to order calcium chew online from Bariatric Advantage. Worst customer service ever. I called 5 times and no one ever called me back about my order that was supposed to be delivered to 2 weeks ago. Customer service reps laughing on the phone at me and a manager who didn't;t care. I asked for a refund.

Any suggestions were to get calcium citrate in chews?

I tried liquid, pills and chewable and can't stomach any of them.

I am so pissed off

HW:240  SW:209    CW: 143

Marls
on 11/8/12 5:03 am - Canada

Maybe you can ask the pharmacy at HRRH to order them in for you

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/12 5:04 am - Straford, Canada

I understood TWH pharmacy carried them. Maybe try there or your bariatric center if not TWH?  

sexybeaches_1
on 11/8/12 5:09 am - Canada

I live in Ottawa and the hospital only carries the chalky chewable kind

Mary A.
on 11/8/12 5:28 am

wow sorry to hear that I am almost 4 years post-op and haven taken their chewable vitamins for going on 3.5 years.

I have never had a problem...

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

sexybeaches_1
on 11/8/12 8:00 am - Canada

Thanks so much. Ordered multiple packages of different flavors. Lets hope I have better luck

KristieA
on 11/8/12 5:49 am - Orillia, Canada
I was told not to 'chew' the chewable Bariatric Advantage, but to suck on them. Still wasn't the greatest but eliminated the foaming grossness. I was too cheap to give them away or throw them out so I sucked through the whole jar. Too bad there aren't samples easily available. One of my most valuable lessons was to wait until I could try a vitamin before investing.

Sorry about your experience.

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Gizzys
on 11/8/12 6:30 am - Canada

I order mine (the chewy toffee types) online from Amazon.ca.  Shipping here to Alberta for 3-4 bags was around $8.

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/8/12 8:53 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

FYI... BA is not ... REPEAT NOT... the only one with Calcium Citrate chewy ones... http://www.celebratevitamins.com

They have similar ones to BA and then something that is called calcet creamy bites. I've not tried those but the chews aren't bad. I like the BA ones a bit better but we're talking on a scale of 1-10 BA is a 9 and Celebrate is an 8-8.5. Not bad... Just slightly different texture. Caramel in Celebrate has more CARMEL to it... Not sure if that makes sense.

If I order or get my hands on the calcet creamy bites I will hook people up with sampes. Mainly because there is 500mg calcium citrate in them and 400IU Vitamin D in them.

The soft chews are 250mg calcium citrate & 250IU vitamin D which is actually a higher Vitamin D then the BA ones (150IU..).

Just a FYI.

Shell

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics