pain

cberth
on 12/17/12 12:16 pm - Canada

ill lay it all out simply.

went to a birthday party and i think i ate to much food..im not exactly sure in all honesty like most things with this surgery.

what is normal pain 18 days post surgery? ..i just keep having this paranoid feeling like i burst my pouch and food is filling my body..the pain isnt overwhelming just a constant like a punch in the lower ribs.. i just dont feel like going to Ottawa and wasting more tax money on normal pain thoughts??

thanks chris

P_Floyd
on 12/17/12 1:34 pm - Canada

What exactly did you eat and how much? It's not likely that you've burst your pouch as I understand doing so would send you to the hospital right away. Are you following your diet?  

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/12 7:46 pm - Straford, Canada

pain imho is a deal breaker, seek help.  However is a pain like Mohammad Ali punched you in the ribs or Lindsay Lohan?  If its an Ali pain get to and ER, if its a Lindsay pain see if it passes as gas or in a BM.  Since you wrote this last night I have to assume its resolved itself if its gas or a needed BM.  

Monica M.
on 12/17/12 9:38 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i think Lindsay could pack a good punch. She's a tough chick. especially when drinking. Now... Britney, she's more of a girly girl.

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/12 12:17 am - Straford, Canada

could be right Mon!    esp after the jail time!  

Monica M.
on 12/18/12 12:34 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

i know i'm right, Ian. Get used to it. Or I'll punch you in the throat. (not really)

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/12 1:21 am - Straford, Canada

so violent! 

Monica M.
on 12/18/12 1:44 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

but in a totally non violent way.

mermaidz
on 12/17/12 8:57 pm - Brampton, Canada

That almost sounds like when food gets "stuck".

what goes in must come out...either end

good luck

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Monica M.
on 12/17/12 9:38 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

what did you eat? does it feel like something's stuck? if it hasnt resolved this morning, then please go to emerg.

Most Active
Recent Topics