Are there places that will buy your used CPAP machines??

deew1234
on 2/8/13 3:26 am - Stratford, Canada

Just curious are there places out there that will purchase your used CPAP machines?? I no longer need mine and don't see the point in holding onto it!! Thank you in advance!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 3:30 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

You could try selling it on Kijiji

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 3:33 am - Straford, Canada

Debra beat me to it!  There is a medical/special needs section on it.  I would just throw out the mask.  

Artimesia
on 2/8/13 4:00 am - Toronto, Canada

you have received answers, I am just posting to say how inspired and impressed I am by what your statistics show you have achieved, great bonus not to need the sleep machine any more, keep up the good work,

Sheila

deew1234
on 2/8/13 4:15 am - Stratford, Canada

Thank you and yes I love not having to worry about using my machine anymore!! Hated it since day one!! Before my weight loss I was up several times a night and now I never get up anymore!! I actually feel well rested in the morning it is a nice feeling!!! :)

Artimesia
on 2/8/13 4:18 am - Toronto, Canada

wonderful!

S.

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/13 4:31 am - Straford, Canada

angrykiss

time2changeme
on 2/8/13 4:35 am

Good Luck on finding a buyer for your C-PAP machine.

AND Congratulations on not needing it any more!!!!

That's so inspiring angry

WLSoujourn
on 2/8/13 7:56 am - Canada

One of my goals is to rid myself of "the machine"...when that time comes for me, I thought I might contact the sleep lab and see if they would like it...sometimes they send folks home with a "loner" for a trial period.  I was also going to instruct them that if someone came in that wasn't able to afford one or didn't have the right insurance, they could giving it away (I can't remember if it is covered by OHIP or by private insurance).

But, that time is in the future for me....can't wait!

Kim

REFERRAL:   Sept 24/12    ORIENTATION LETTER: Nov 7/12  ORIENTATION: Dec 19/12 @ TWH   REQUEST TRANSFER  FROM TWH TO  HAMILTON:  Dec 21/12   CONFIRMATION OF TRANSFER TO HAM:  Jan 3/13  SW:  June 5/13     NUT:  June 5/13          NUT CLASS:  Aug 2013         MEET SURGEON:   Aug 2013         SURGERY DATE: Sept 20, 2013

Onward and
Downward

on 2/8/13 8:03 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

75% is covered by OHIP and then the other 25% is covered by the person buying it - and if you have insurance through work, sometimes that plan will cover some or all of the remaining 25%.  But that's a great idea, giving it to someone who might not have insurance that will cover the other 25%.  I remember my minimum wage days - there was no way I could have put $300-500 together for a CPAP machine.  And lots of people in that situation aren't lucky enough to have parents or family that they can ask for help, the way I might have been able to had I needed it back then.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active
Recent Topics