I Had a Dream

Charlene Straus
on 7/1/13 4:54 am - Mississauga, Canada

I had the most wonderful dream, a couple of nights ago. First thing you need to know is, I hate to shop. I hate trying to find things to fit my presurgical body. You will rarely, if ever, see me in a mall. It is usually a quick trip into Penningtons or Additionelle or even Wal-Mart, if I need some article of clothing. Get in...Get out. I have no idea what stores are in the malls. Couldn't tell you. It's been years since I've gone into one. However, two nights ago I dreamed I opened my closet and it was full of beautiful clothes...beautiful, tiny, girly clothes that fit me...and they were from R W. Big labels all over the clothes, stating where they were from. Had never heard of the store. I was telling my daughter about the dream and she says, "mom, there is a store named R W". I guess this surgery and the end result is beginning to feel real. It's now in my subconscious, so the whole aspect of the surgery and the weight loss and the journey to get there is rooting deep into my mind.  Humphhhh...R W....who would have thought?

Dar_Mab
on 7/1/13 7:49 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Well that is a great dream and perhaps a great premonition of shopping days to come !

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

kristaeb
on 7/1/13 8:00 am
On July 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM Pacific Time, cstraus wrote:

I had the most wonderful dream, a couple of nights ago. First thing you need to know is, I hate to shop. I hate trying to find things to fit my presurgical body. You will rarely, if ever, see me in a mall. It is usually a quick trip into Penningtons or Additionelle or even Wal-Mart, if I need some article of clothing. Get in...Get out. I have no idea what stores are in the malls. Couldn't tell you. It's been years since I've gone into one. However, two nights ago I dreamed I opened my closet and it was full of beautiful clothes...beautiful, tiny, girly clothes that fit me...and they were from R W. Big labels all over the clothes, stating where they were from. Had never heard of the store. I was telling my daughter about the dream and she says, "mom, there is a store named R W". I guess this surgery and the end result is beginning to feel real. It's now in my subconscious, so the whole aspect of the surgery and the weight loss and the journey to get there is rooting deep into my mind.  Humphhhh...R W....who would have thought?

Great post.. Have a happy Canada day..kiss.. Krista

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Onward and
Downward

on 7/1/13 1:12 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hee, that is a great dream!  I also hate shopping.  And I also would have dreams pre-op about being normal size and shopping and fitting into all sorts of clothes while shopping.  They were strange dreams, but kind of interesting.  Of course, I never had premonition dreams about stores I've never heard of before!  That's kind of neat. :)

Soon enough you'll be there!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Monica M.
on 7/2/13 5:04 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

i love RW. very classy, classic styles. Good sales, too. You're going to love it there.

Most Active
Recent Topics