Clothing exchange

moniquesgettingft
on 7/9/13 4:41 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Is anyone in the Toronto area interested in a clothing exchange?

I have size 3X - 22 pants to let go of and need 1X -18

Also I was asking if anyone was interested in doing pen pals exchange goodie boxes. Two lovely ladies were interested. We can start off there if you like or if more want to join all the better.

E-mail me at: [email protected]
ReadyToLiveLisa
on 7/9/13 4:31 pm - Hamilton, Canada
RNY on 08/02/13

How would one become part of the goodie boxes? I could see myself doing that! unfortunately I have no clothing to exchange at the moment. 

~Lisa

Referral:April 4th, 2012.Letter Received for Orientation:June 4th, 2012.Orientation: Sept. 24th, 2012. Blood Work: Dec 14th, 2012. Dietician: January 30th, 2013. ECG Done: January 30th, 2013 Gastroscopy: Feb. 5th, 2013. Social Worker: Feb. 8th, 2013(Canceled, due to snow storm). Abdominal Ultrasound: Feb. 12th, 2013. Surgeons Appt. Feb. 20th, 2013. Social Worker(Rescheduled): Feb. 25th, 2013. Internist: March 4th, 2013. Meet the Surgeon: March 12th, 2013.No Sleep Test Needed. Opti Started: July 16 - 30, 2013.Nutrition Class: July 18th, 2013. PATTS: July 19th, 2013 Surgery: August 2nd, 2013.

moniquesgettingft
on 7/9/13 10:01 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada

Hi Lisa!!

Great well my previous message about the goodie box stirred up two other interested parties and now with you this makes 4 of us and we could start from there!!!

this is what my other message intailed;

I am on another site but it is dominatly American. I noticed we have not had anything like this and this sounds so good! Once a month the person who puts this together picks the pen pals and sends them the others email information. for example: Us 4 that are intersted you all would send me your e-mails and then I would e-mail you guys with your corresponding pen pals email address. Then you both exchange information like: Likes and dislikes, Food allergies, if your pre-op or post op, any food struggles or victories your having and then you guys A. will make a new friend and B. recieve a goodie box that would be sent out by the 15 of the month so that we all will have recieved one by the end of the month. Then the next month if your interested in doing it again you send me your interest and then I will match you up with someone new. This is one way to cheer us up if we are struggling or just to get a box of something special is really nice. Each box should not be more than 25.00 worth of things because we all have budgets. Items that you can include in your box could be. Protein bars ( that you find good or that your pen pal has never tried) high protein snacks that have gotten you through your rough moments, shaker bottle, protein shake samples, note book, pens, Keurig/ tassimo cups ( does not need to be a full box but a couple would be nice ( once you found out that the person has these machines), crystal light singles or your favorite sugar free drinks, the possibilites are endless. its your time to get to know this person and find out about them. They live in a different area then you do and maybe get different things in their area. Remember we all are going through things in life and to recieve a goodie box can really bring our spirts up. But please if we choose to participate then follow through. There is nothing worse then sending out a package and you put your thoughts and love into it and your pen pal chooses not to send anything back. We are all here to support each other. Then if you choose come back on here and write about your experience with your pen pal and even post a picture of your goodie box. Remember, we all like little personal notes so include one, or a recipe or even words of encouragement. Lets do this ..I think it will be fun.   if your interested in recieving a pen pal send your request by e-mail to me [email protected] and include your area. Lets give this a go!

moniquesgettingft
on 7/9/13 10:12 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada

You can check out the other thread I started a couple days ago titled Idea!!!

that is where I started this...cant wait!

Most Active
Recent Topics