Down 55 lbs and one man

reenie33
on 10/3/13 7:57 am

Hey everyone, just feel I need to talk. I am down 55 lbs since surgery 12 weeks ago. I also lost my hubby, YUP he left me for my girlfriend who happens to not have a great figure. He couldnt wait the post op time to have sex apparantly. Anyway Im hurting, and struggling with the diet and life and I just dont feel like I have the stregnth to go on. Tomoro I have to go to HRRH for a bunch of appts with the NC, SW, and NUT. I just dont feel very strong anymore, I feel like Ive been put through the wringer washer and am still all wet, as I drag myself through each day

chipmunk_roasting
on 10/3/13 8:17 am, edited 10/3/13 8:57 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

Congratulations on your weight loss and condolences on the loss of the other.

It sounds like you're not missing much, if that's the kind of character he displays.  I'm sorry you are in pain.

IF you don't feel you have strength to go on, that's sounding terribly final.   Please call your local distress centre, PLEASE.

Kindest regards

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/13 8:19 am

I am so sorry you are feeling down. And I am sorry about your husband. Some friend you had. BUT, just wait until all is said and done with your loosing weight, and he will be begging you to take him back, then the joke is on him. Big Hugs to you, as my mom always said, This too shall pass. 

Dale B.
on 10/3/13 8:25 am - Canada

Congrats on the weight lost, and for the other lost, it will take time. You have to go thought a grieving period even if it was meant to be. After a while you will pull up your big girl panties and carry on. This type of thing as happen to a lot of us, it does get better.

Cheers to a new you

Dale  enlightened

Dale-Referral: October/12 ~ Orientation: January 2/13 ~ Nurse Practitioner:  May 7/13 Social Worker: May 7/13 ~ Sleep Test: May 23/13 ~ Nutrition Class: May 28/13 Nutrition Assess: May 31/13~ Psychologist: June 24/13 ~ Surgeon: August 9/13 ~ Pre-OP: August 28,2013Surgery Date: September 12/13        

Zizzler
on 10/3/13 8:36 am
You too! You should read dar's post today - it sounds familiar. Maybe partners feel threatened by the change? No excuse of course, but maybe a trigger for some? I am so sorry and wish all the best in this stressful time. I have found that during stressful times if I can have control over just one aspect, like my nutrition or exercise, it helps me feel more in control in general. Take care of yourself.

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

burg_vs
on 10/3/13 8:38 am

That's tough to go thru and I'm sorry that things worked out that way for you.  Don't give up.  Think of all the work you did to get here and how good the successes made you feel.  Put your energy into exercise and earring right.  Even though you don't feel like it, you will thank yourself for it later!  Best of luck!

birdiegirl
on 10/3/13 9:13 am

Well....that is certainly the ****s.....I am sorry for you....not that you are asking for sympathy....but you are experiencing a tough situation

DONT EAT YOUR FEELINGS....please....or you will just feel worse

One day at a time....exercise might help when you are feeling up to it....will release some endorphins for you to lift your spirits

You ARE strong....you went thru WLS for heavens sake....and that takes guts and determination...

Dont let the turkeys get you down....hang in there

reenie33
on 10/3/13 9:24 am

thanks everyone for your posts. I know you are all correct and I should not waste another second on the looser (no pun intended ) but still funny, as I am the looser (weight wise). It is just so difficult to have to deal with on top of getting well....Im going to get my ass back into the gym and FOCUS , eyes on the fries (prize) There will be a worthwhile man soon enough, but first I need to pay more attention to myself e was not worth it after all, the unemployed way too dependant on me of a ******* bum I heard that welfare cut him off cuz he is living with his employed girlfriend, and now the 53 yr old man is sucking money out of his disabled mother to help support hisdrunken lazy ass

kristaeb
on 10/3/13 11:22 am

Oh Reenie , i was going to say im sorry for you but you know what. This sounds like it may be for the best. It sounds like he is not worth a **** and you can do better. Keep working on yourself and focus on you becoming healthy and HAPPY. You dont need him bringing you down..I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Never settle for less hun... You deserve someone who will treat you with respect and be there for you and contribute to the relationship... Please keep moving forward and become the best you can be . When you least expect it someone special will show up in your life..Please keep posting Reenie....I wish you the best..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Pawsitive_One
on 10/4/13 2:40 am
RNY on 07/02/13

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time right now and I completely agree with Krista - very good advice given!   Hang in there Reenie and just know that you're not alone....   

RnY: July 2nd, 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics