1st Appointment Today!

Blueiiis
on 1/17/14 7:20 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Finally, the day has come and I had my 1st appointment today (SW).  Orientation was back in October so it has been a long wait. Next is with the Nurse in Feb. How is that some people have orientation then start their appointments right away?  Or how do you get more than 1 appointment in 1 day - every time I call the number at TWH I get voicemail.  And as I can't take personal calls at work I can't leave a message (I call on my lunch).  I am excited that I had the 1st appointment  but want to get them all done lol.

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/14 8:16 am

Hi, I hear your frustration but 2.5 months is not along wait. There are many that wait much longer. It is basically luck when you get appointments, plus they do consider others that are in worse health ect. Each center is different as well. Unfortunately you have to wait your turn. In the time that you are waiting, practice good eating habits, come on here and ask questions, read other post, educate yourself on this, it is not just a surgery it is a life long change. Good Luck, your turn will come. 

Most Active
Recent Topics