Optifast

DeeMishka
on 7/2/14 4:34 am
RNY on 08/08/14

I am new to posting so I hope this works. I am looking to buy optifast. I need in total about 3 boxes and I would be willing to buy from numerous spots. I am located in Hamilton but would be willing to travel as far as Mississauga and St Catherines and possibly even Niagara area if the price was reasonable.

also willing to buy other things required for the surgery just respond with items and price.

LilyBugsMommy
on 7/2/14 6:03 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

If you are looking to purchase Optifast to get ready for surgery, you will be given a prescription for it from your clinic. It is approximately $100 per week and most people need to be on it for 3 weeks. Sometimes people only do 2 weeks or sometimes people need to be on it for 4 weeks. Your surgeon will advise you what you need. Most people do not have any left over, although sometimes there might be one or two packages left at the end of the Optifast pre-op phase.

If you are looking for Optifast for another reason, you are most likely out of luck. As stated above, most people do not have any left over or very little if they do. It is a prescription, so, it isn't really supposed to be sold to others, although I know that happens all of the time

Good luck on your search!

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

DeeMishka
on 7/2/14 6:37 am
RNY on 08/08/14

Yes it is for surgery and I didn't receive a prescription but was told I could buy it directly from my surgeon but I have seen many people have 1-2 cases left over and wanting to sell them off. 

Thank You for your response.

Blueiiis
on 7/2/14 11:12 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

I have seen it for sale on here, someone recently had a case they were looking to sell? Good luck on your search.

DeeMishka
on 7/2/14 11:36 am
RNY on 08/08/14

Thank You I have contacted one person that had a case for sale I am willing to buy any amount I can get. As I have surgery August 8th and need optifast by July 25th

chevtow41
on 7/3/14 1:57 pm
DS on 11/11/14

Amazon.com has it

DeeMishka
on 7/3/14 2:02 pm
RNY on 08/08/14

Thank You I will have to check and see if they ship to Canada.

htownmom
on 7/4/14 4:30 am - Ancaster, Canada

I have a box of chocolate i do not need.  I tried to send you a message, I don't know if it worked or not, I am not very techy!! :)

DeeMishka
on 7/5/14 1:05 pm
RNY on 08/08/14

Hello no sorry I did not receive your message. How much would you like for the box?

DeeMishka
on 7/6/14 3:23 pm
RNY on 08/08/14

Hello wondering if you received any of my messages. I would love to take the box of optifast wondering how much you are asking and when I could come and pick it up?

Most Active
Recent Topics