Windsor to Guelph time I cant waint any longer

Natyrie82
on 7/10/14 1:37 pm - London, Canada

Hello everyone Im so excited I got my meet the surgeon and buy the opti date its July 17th in Guelph!! so my question is will I get in before September??? I have a bit of an issue if its after school starts Im a single mom and I have no one that can look after him when school starts up again.

jaxie77
on 7/10/14 9:08 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hey ,

I'm not out of Windsor , I'm out of HRRH , and I'm waiting on this appointment with my surgeon and to purchase my Opti right now . I'm not sure of the wait times anywhere ! They seem to be different for each individual , I see people having this appointment and getting their date within a month or two , then others ( from the same clinics) not getting a date for months after ! One lady from my clinic just booked her date but she said they were booking for Jan next year but she managed to get an earlier date due to a change in someone else's schedule . 

Anyway , I guess we just have to be patient and take what they are booking !! Lol It will happen when it's meant to right ?

Good luck with it all and I hope you get a date soon .

Jax x

TanyaLH
on 7/10/14 10:01 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Hi Natyrie,

Congrats! I am excited for you. I went through Guelph, it was about 6 weeks after meeting my surgeon that I had my surgery. You will get your date on the 17th. Who is going to be your surgeon?

All the best,

Tanya

Northernlightsmom
on 7/10/14 10:02 pm, edited 7/10/14 10:03 pm - Canada

Hi,

I am out of Windsor but chose to go to Toronto. From my appointment with my surgeon, my surgery was one month after that day.  Even if you get in `quickly`, I would guess that you wouldn't have surgery prior to September and that is also depending on how much opti you are instructed to take. Regardless of your date, everything goes so fast from here so good luck. 

Take care,

Tara

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

cutecanadiangirl
on 7/11/14 12:20 am

When you meet with the surgeon in Guelph, you will be given your date as the last poster mentioned.  When I was scheduling my surgery, I was given the option of having surgery in two weeks.  I chose to wait six weeks.  Your surgeon will have a calendar open, I would ask if anything is available this summer. Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics