st. Joseph's facebook support group

Lisa H.
on 7/25/14 6:16 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

I know we aren't allowed to post in regards to this but when I was in the waiting room to see the internist a lady mentioned the support group.  Is there a way of finding this, have been searching and have come up empty handed.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Orientation Hamilton: October 6, 2013 ECG: March 4, 2014 Blood work: March 29  Ultrasound: April 4  Nutritionist: June 16 & July 4th  Social Worker: July 4  Internist: July 24  Surgeon: Aug 13

CassieM
on 7/25/14 8:40 pm - St.Thomas, Canada

Hi there! I'm from st thomas and also going thru Hamilton!!! The Facebook group is Dr. Scott Gmora/ Dr. Mehran Anvari/ Dr. Dennis Hong. If you type that into the search you should find us! 

CassieM
on 7/25/14 8:42 pm - St.Thomas, Canada

I forgot to add that once you request to join you will be sent a message from the admin just confirming that you are in fact going thru/went thru Hamilton. So make sure to check your "other" folder if you don't have the message in a day or so. 

Lisa H.
on 7/25/14 9:49 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

Thank you so much.  I found it finally.  How far in the process are you?? I just am waiting for them to call me with the surgeon appointment which she said should be this week sometime.  I can't get over how friendly and supportive they are, made the process seem much easier that's for sure

Orientation Hamilton: October 6, 2013 ECG: March 4, 2014 Blood work: March 29  Ultrasound: April 4  Nutritionist: June 16 & July 4th  Social Worker: July 4  Internist: July 24  Surgeon: Aug 13

CassieM
on 7/26/14 5:43 am - St.Thomas, Canada

I am at the exact same spot as you! Lol. I had my internist last week and am waiting on the surgeon call!!!! Waiting is the worse! Even if I have to wait for the appointment it seems to be easier then waiting for the call! Lol

Lisa H.
on 7/26/14 5:50 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

Yay, I have to agree, waiting for this call seems to be taking forever!!!!!  But before we know it, it'll be here :)

Almostthere1966
on 7/26/14 2:35 am - Canada

Following cause hopeing I am not the only one gushing  and wanting to learn and follow for near by meetings clsoe to home.

Thanks

Take care and Have fun

Kathy

Lisa H.
on 7/26/14 5:51 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

I'm still hoping we run into each other...you never know what might be around the corner!! 

CassieM
on 7/26/14 5:47 am - St.Thomas, Canada

I just noticed your internist appointment was the day after mine! Lol

Lisa H.
on 7/26/14 5:53 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

LOL isn't that funny.  You wouldn't believe the number of people that my husband and I have met during our process.  Just alone in orientation there was like 5 people from london/st. Thomas area.  Let me know when you hear anything and I'll do the same, maybe it'll be the same day that we have to be there....lol

Most Active
Recent Topics