For those who struggle with weight gain

LouiseMary00
on 10/31/14 1:44 pm - Canada

Hi Everyone,

I was sitting here reading the forum and I thought I would give a update on my struggle.  I wrote over a year ago about my struggle with weight gain.  Oh, I knew why I gained....it was constant eating and thoughts of what I would eat next.  I gained back around 50 lbs from from lowest weight.  I was one of those people who gained 20 pounds and I was still doing everything right.  So then began the cycle of I will be better tomorrow.  Well, tomorrow lasted for well over a year.  I have been slowly making progress and feel so much better.  I have stopped the "last meal" thinking.  Since August I have lost about 20 lbs and most important I feel good in my clothes.  I still have 30 to lose but.....it will come.  My tool still works but I have to want to make it work...and I do.  So all the best to everyone who has gained....baby steps my friends.  

merry1
on 10/31/14 8:13 pm - Canada

thanks for posting!  that's so inspiring!  I too munch on things that I shouldn't and I know all too well about doing it right tomorrow.  I haven't regained but I keep telling myself I need to be more careful and I too want to lose another 20.  I use my fitness pal and now I have a pedometer.  Find something that keeps you on track! 

Karen M.
on 11/1/14 12:01 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good for YOU.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics