Chike protein ?

Laurie_L
on 10/31/14 2:35 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/14

I've seen Chike protein coffee or drinks posted a few times. Wondering where to get them?

Thanks

Surgery Date: November 7, 2014 - Dr. Yelle, Ottawa - HW:298 SW: 275.4

pegawatt
on 10/31/14 9:02 am - Canada

they r very expensive around 35.-50 bucks I add pure protein powder to coffee and get the same benefits. Lots of stirring and significant savings

Katiebear291
on 10/31/14 11:28 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

I am pretty sure you have to call and order direct from the company - it is pretty delicious but when I talked to them they said they were working on getting Canadian distribution through a company in Alberta so maybe cal and ask about that?

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

Karen M.
on 10/31/14 11:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Chike protein iced coffee is by far the best tasting protein shake I've tried (and at 8 1/2 years post-op, I've tried a whole lot lol). Keep in mind that it does contain caffeine as your centre may not recommend that early post-op. Also it doesn't have as many protein grams as something like a Premier protein shake, which would be my first choice go-to.

You'll have to go to their web site chikenutrition.com and order via telephone.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

mermaidz
on 11/2/14 4:06 am - Brampton, Canada

I think I'd really like to try a Premier protein shake some day. Never heard of Chike Protein though.

Never thought of tossing some protein powder into my coffee but I should- it's vanilla flavoured and works good in everything else.

Looking forward to Tuesday Cawffee, Karen

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Karen M.
on 11/2/14 4:13 am - Mississauga, Canada

If you're coming to cawfee on Tuesday, I'll bring you a few Premier shakes to try.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics