What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Patm
on 1/19/15 9:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I miss the biking to work as well. I see people on the roads and frankly they look frozen. Hopefully just a couple of months and we will be back on the road again. I think that is a song. LOL

I will probably do my stationary bike tonight.

Karen M.
on 1/20/15 7:33 pm - Mississauga, Canada

"quality time" -

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 1/19/15 10:02 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

First Mindful eating class last night. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the rest of the series. I did a lot of walking yesterday but the fitbit says it was just 8800 steps. Too bad I can't add in the 22 lengths i swam. I can put it in the activities but it does not give me credit in steps. I lost the clip for it. It is somewhere in the house and I will probably find it. In the mean time I have put it into my bra. There is lots of extra space in there these days.

Pork tenderloin for dinner tonight has been marinading since Sunday. We were going to have it then but my daughter phoned she was not coming for dinner and it was too much for just the two of us. My son comes for dinner Tuesdays so we will have it tonight. I feel sorry for him. He is working day and night right now to get work done for when he goes away next week. He has been talked into going to Disney. I hope he gets some rest and enjoys it.

b greek yogurt, granola

s sf pudding

l turkey and squash casserole, yogurt

s carrots, hummus

d pork tenderloin, kale salad

s tea?

cal 899, carb 65, prot 74.2

Karen M.
on 1/20/15 7:36 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I'm really glad you enjoyed the Mindful Eating class - I think it's awesome that they're offering something like that for their patients. As those of us more than a couple of years out have learned, the major battle for life-long success is a mental one.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 1/19/15 10:35 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post open

Steps 893567

Morning lovelies😊

hope everyone gets warm today and has a great day.

Work and gym for me today.

B protein coffee egg muffin sm banana

S source yogurt 1/2protein bar

L 4oz chicken  kale salad

D same as lunch

Be well everyone 

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics