Anyone from Windsor Clinic that was at Aprils surgery education class

anewbodforme2015
on 5/21/15 8:16 pm - Canada

... have an appointment to meet the surgeon in Guleph yet? There was at least 12 of us there. The sleep clinic took there sweet time getting me my Rx for my sleep apnea machine and are just as slow getting the results to clinic. I am checking constantly and have my family doctor on it also. So I will be behind just curious though if anyone received a call yet?

Carrielee
on 5/22/15 12:59 pm - Canada

I too was at the April surgery education class. I have not heard anything from guelph. I'm getting excited and can't wait to get my appt with the surgeon and the surgery itself. I'm not sure what the normal time line is but I do know that the surgeons usually take vacation in the summer for about two weeks so I'm not sure how that is going to effect the April group. We are so close. 

Carrie

anewbodforme2015
on 5/22/15 2:55 pm - Canada

I'm excited also anxious to know when it's all going to happen. I hope we get a call by end of June. I am sure I will be a couple weeks behind you. Let me know when you get a date so I can cheer u on.

sarasmile75
on 6/8/15 6:16 pm

I was at this class as well and haven't heard anything yet.  Have either of you heard back in the meantime?

anewbodforme2015
on 6/8/15 7:08 pm - Canada

I haven't heard anything either but I am sure they just got my sleep test info in the last couple weeks. Now im kind hoping they call later fall as we have a trip planned late October or they call late summer and we go on our trip in December (our back up plan)

Most Active
Recent Topics