What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Karen M.
on 9/30/15 3:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Mike.... Mike.... Guess what day it is?!

Off to work for another fun-filled day, have a couple of errands to run that I keep saying I'm going to do but don't seem to get around to.  If I want good coffee tomorrow morning, a stop at the coffee store is a must-do! Home to put the finishing check on an assignment, and I am sincerely hoping for a very early night!

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana)

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2) sliced into bite-size pieces and dipped in spicy mustard

L - 4 oz Costco roast chicken salad, 6 melba rounds, sliced up dill pickle

S - 2 oz chicken salad

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun

S - not sure yet, likely just coffee

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 9/30/15 3:57 am - Toronto, Canada

Happy Hump Day!

So, since my big race I have fallen hard off the wagon. Well, sort of. Basically I am sometimes still eating like I'm training hard....and that has shown on the scale :(

It's always hard to switching back to bariatric lifestyle eating after hard training, but it's been harder this time. Maybe because it was such a huge race?

Anyhow I'm posting here to give myself that kick I need. I don't post when I'm training because you all don't want to read about peanut butter and jam sandwiches eaten during an 8 hour bike ride lol

B: protein coffee, 1 egg mixed with avocado and lemon juice 

s: last rep beef jerkey

l: chicken breast and salad

s: fruit of some sort and beef jerkey

d: spaghetti squash and meat sauce

walk at lunch

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Incognito55
on 9/30/15 4:38 am - Toronto, Canada

7 weeks post op

16000 steps

B-vanilla gnc Shake 

S-Apple pie yogurt 

L-egg with cheese 

S-shrimp

D-chicken w mashed potatos

S-1/2 quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Zizzler
on 9/30/15 4:50 am

Happy hump day indeed. Karen I hear you re planning stuff and then not doing it.  Kelly I wonder if the time of year is effecting your eating with the day's getting shorter?  Just work and the gym tonight.  I have a shoulder injury so I am limited in my weights until that heals but can still do the rest of the body.

13 months post op

b - gnc strawberry protein shake, decaf coffee x 2 throughout day

s - simply protein bar, 1/2 c fresh berries

L - half a p28 protein bagel with cheese

s - packet of roasted almonds

D - leftover chili

s - parmesan cheese petals

all water and vits

TanyaLH
on 9/30/15 5:33 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2year 3 months post op

steps 14598

Morning all,

I need to get into a new routine for posting here. Night shift is kicking my ass!!!

Eats are strange tosay the least... lol

Hope everyone is well.

B 1 egg w/peppers onion and cheese tea

L 1 cup chili

sC GNC Vanilla shake

D cup of mushroom soup

S Melatonin!

Be welleveryone

Night

Tanya

judyeliz
on 9/30/15 8:52 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Good Night?/Day Tanya, hope you get a good sleep  

Have you tried wearing earplugs and a sleep mask? or warming up your bed before you get in with a heating pad or ho****er bottle.

Working nights is so bad when you are not sleeping well.  Wishing you sweet dreams...

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

ntensegirl
on 9/30/15 5:43 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

WOOT WOOT HUMP DAY CAMEL :)

So today..I work from 6-230 and then home to relax. I have one more day of work after this until I am off for my Leave of Absence..I took PTO on friday to make it a little longer lol..I'm on 2 weeks LOA and then 2 weeks modified..I'm hoping not to do the modified though and just go back full time..guess it'll depend on how I feel and how I heal :)

SO...I am on my last 20 shakes (as of this post only 19 more to go)

B-Chocolate Shake with Vanilla Syrup

L-Vanilla Shake with Caramel Syrup

S-Chocolate Shake with Coconut Extract

D-Vegetable Broth, cucumbers with himilayan pink salt and vinegar

S-Chocolate Shake with Coconut Extract 

Have a great hump day all :)

Patm
on 9/30/15 6:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Try not to rush back too soon. You will be surprised how tired you will be

ntensegirl
on 9/30/15 7:01 am - napanee, Canada
RNY on 10/06/15

I am truly lucky with the job I have..it is not strenuous..and there are about 6 people that have already been through the surgery, 2 people that are about 2-3 months out, so they are very understanding if I need to get up or whatever. It is also a desk job..I am going to do the modified for a couple of days, if i can handle it Ill go back full time :) 

BlakeandLillysMummy
on 9/30/15 12:25 pm - Canada

I took vacation for a week (while in hospital etc.) and then I "worked from home" for two weeks and then went back at three weeks post Op.  the first week back (last week) Kicked my ass, I was exhausted constantly.. just not getting enough calories to keep you fueled!! This week I actually feel back to normal (and am eating about 900 calories so at least double what I had been eating)....

Definitely take it easy, if you've got the time, use it!!!  It's getting closer!!  yay

Referral: May 2014 Orientation: Sept 26 (HRRH): 1st Surgeon Appt: Feb 13 (Sohi @ HRRH) : Dietician/Social Worker/RN: March 25, 2015  Dr. Glazier - May 12, 2015  2nd Surgeon Appointment (Dr. Hagen) - June 1, 2015 -  Start Opti - August 19, 2015 - SURGERY SEPTEMBER 1, 2015  - HW 270lbs OW - 256.6 SW: 244.6

Most Active
Recent Topics