What are you doing/eating today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 2/2/16 2:37 am

RNY  6 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Day one of my golf tournament.  Hopefully the weather holds and no rain. 

STEPS - 6612

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake with ice cubes and 3 inches of banana - blended

L - Cobb salad - small

S - apple slices with cinnamon

Party - 2 Michelob ultra

2 slices of pepperoni pizza

S - Dannon light and fit Greek

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,771,  Carbs - 144 Grams,  Protein - 115 Grams,  Fiber - 14 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 2/2/16 4:19 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning!

Good luck today, Barb! As always, I'm available to caddy.

Off to work early this morning - one of the Councillors is hosting a breakfast for the environmental committee, hopefully it won't be sprouts and acorns. lol Busy day ahead, planning to be home at a decent time, likely an early-ish night.

9.5 years post-op

-- coffee with cream x 3 over the day --

Early - 1/2 Premier protein shake (just enough to take my morning handful of med/vits)

B - scrambled egg, bacon, not sure what else is on the menu, maybe some melon off a fruit tray?

Lunch/PM snack - small flour tortilla stuffed with 2 oz chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, tzatziki for glue

D - last of the leftover Sheppard's pie - easy on the mash, heavy on the meat/veg

S - likely just coffee/tea

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 2/2/16 4:46 am

You must be beat Karen. 

Again, I love your lunch.  Cant get good tzatziki here - I really miss it and no I will not make it myself!

Karen M.
on 2/3/16 3:31 am - Mississauga, Canada

I've never made it myself either (but I'm sure Tracey has! lol) - seems rather labour-intensive when I can get perfectly lovely tzatziki at the store. Maybe I'll give it a go this weekend!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/16 5:50 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I have made it and it's no better than what I can buy so won't make it again. If I couldn't find decent stuff I'd be making it again though.  Don't waste your time if you can buy good stuff, not worth the work. 

Zizzler
on 2/2/16 4:35 am

Good morning everyone.  No gym tonight as I am going to a painting party with friends tonight.  Should be fun! Got in yin yoga yesterday, I like it better in a hot room for sure, and I feel more flexible in a hot room.

17 months post op

B gnc strawberry protein shake, later...decaf coffee

S - protein muffin - flax meal and protein made into a muffin with water and baking powder, virgin coconut oil. I used banana and cinnamon sf sweeteners to sweeten them, later lots of sf grape Dasani as these muffins dry you out

L - 3/4 cup spaghetti squash with garlic mushroom, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp evoo

S - same as morning snack, later...grape Dasani 

d - 1 cup tuna with vegetables, melted cheese on top

s - chocolate almond breeze unsweetened, heated, 2 tbsp chocolate whey protein powder mixed with water

all water and vits.  Have a nice day!

Patm
on 2/2/16 7:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Good luck Barb with the tournament. I had a bad eating night last night. I have cookies in the house which are leaving tonight one way or the other. My kids are both coming to dinner. So they either take them home or I take them to a group I am going to.

Out to knit/crochet with some people tonight. Trying a new project and hoping to get some help on it.

b greek yogurt, appplesauce

s banana (more cramps)

l chili

s 2 baby bell

d sausage pasta sauce on spaghetti squash, salad

s breton crackers with laughing cow

Have a good day everyone

Monica9811
on 2/2/16 9:25 am - Peterborough, Canada

Cookies are my complete downfall!  I cannot have them in the house or they will call my name!  I would just throw them in the garbage!  I have ice cream in my freezer that has been there since Xmas and have no desire to eat it but if it was a chocolate chip cookie I would be all over it like the Cookie Monster!

Have fun knitting/crocheting tonight!  I have no talent when it comes to stuff like that.

Mon

Zizzler
on 2/2/16 8:49 pm

I was watching hot in Cleveland and it mentioned spraying windex on the food if you want to keep from eating it. Never tried it but I guess it would work.  I do hate wasting food though, even if it's junk.  

Patm
on 2/3/16 5:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Fortunately between the kids eating them and my daughter taking the remainder they are gone. No high jacks last night

Most Active
Recent Topics