What are you eating/doing today ( Sunday )

birdiegirl
on 5/29/16 3:03 am, edited 5/29/16 3:05 am

RNY  7 Years 1 month post op 

Morning 

Golfing this morning followed by absolutely nothing.  Don't feel like cooking either so ham sandwich for my husband tonight and a roll up for me.

EATS 

B  -  2 large eggs plus 1 egg white scrambled 

S on course  -  Honeycrisp apple and 1 oz cheddar 

L -  Cobb salad

D -  2 ham and cucumber roll ups with mustard 

S -  oikos greek lemon 

Carnation light hot chocolate mixed with decaf and a squirt of light whip topping 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :  Calories  -  1,093,  Carbs  -  67,  Protein  -  90

All the water and vits 

Have a great one   

Zizzler
on 5/29/16 4:35 am

Good morning everyone.  Hey Birdiegirl, your menu looks nice, I like the cucumber and ham combo, have to try that one.  Dating has been going well, while I have been off on vacation I have gone on 12 dates.  Out of those 12 2 I might want to see again, and 2 I would definitely like to see again.  Almost everyone I would see as a friend, and it was nice to meet them, just no chemistry.  So it seems like I need to date 6 guys to find one that I would like to see again, and who knows if he even feels the same.  It is actually a lot of work this dating thing.

Next week is back to work.  I need to find a different job, this one is draining the life out of me, and that is not good.  Leaves no energy for what is really important in life, like fun and leisure.  Going to have to put limits on what I can reasonably be expected to do.  Gym and hot yin yoga this morning, some schoolwork as I have an assignment due, and I am giving a fundraising concert tonight, should be fun.

21 months post op

b - 1/2 gnc banana shake as creamer in decaf coffee

s - protein shake at the gym

l - "English muffin" made of flaxmeal, egg, and baking powder, sesame seeds on top, toasted with margarine and sf syrup

s - more decaf coffee wit 1/2 gnc banana shake added as creamer

d - black soybean beef chilli with green beans, from the freezer

s - another "English muffin"

All water and vits.  have a good day everyone!

Patm
on 5/29/16 5:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Enjoy your golfing Barb. Zizzler the dating does sound like a lot of work but maybe some fun as well.

Not sure what today will bring. It is the last weekend before the craziness of June begins. Just invited to a party to celebrate someone getting their doctorate. Not sure what you give someone for that.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l tuna, mao, celery, yogurt

s laughing cow

d pork chop, green beans

s laughing cow, breton crackers

Meggles07
on 5/29/16 6:41 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Off to a work BBQ today. Should be fun. Hopefully the weather holds for all the outdoor activities. Nothing much else planned, just trying to catch up on little things since I've been with my aunt most of the week. She seems to be settling in, if not adjusting well to losing her independence.

Breakfast - egg, yogurt 

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - bbq (might bring my own food)

Snack - pepperette, tomato 

Snack - ham, cheese

Dinner - steak, veg

Snack - protein cake 

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics