What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 12/10/16 7:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Slow morning today. Went to the Aquarium last night. Amazing place. One Friday a month they have Jazz after 7:00pm. They piped it through the Aquarium. We found a bench in front of a tank and sat listening to great music. Late in the day not o crowded so able to see the tanks.

Out for a walk soon the just house work. In tonight

My menu leaves room for extra food. I have been eating badly last couple of days and need to get on track.

b 1 egg, 2 pc sausages

l pea/lentil/ham soup, source yogurt

d left over meat loaf, salad, broccoli

s tea

Meggles07
on 12/10/16 7:51 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I haven't been to an aquarium in ages!! We had a coupon for Ripley's but we never ended up using it.

I stayed up late marking assignments and thankfully the puppies slept in. So today will just be mostly chores around the house. I have to pop over and pick up a parcel that arrived yesterday. It's a surprise for my brother and his GF. I think they will be getting an apartment together in the fall, so they will need things to furnish and decorate it :)

Breakfast (late) - protein shake

Lunch - ham on thin bun

Snack - yogurt, egg

Dinner - leftover roast beef (it turned out surprisingly well since I cooked it and not my BF lol)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 12/10/16 7:54 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Tis the season to eat poorly eh Pat?  Its tough - so much easier to stick to the plan when you are early post op. 

I am eating bits and bites of poorly chosen foods.  Doesn't help that I am baking and cooking for relatives etc.  However - excuses excuses.  Just trying to keep a lid on it so I don't end up gaining 3 or 4 pounds this month.  Too damn difficult to get off eh?

B - Premier protein shake with 1/2 banana.  Been a long time since I have had or felt like having one of these.  Tasted good this morning

S - OK - making nuts and bolts while my DH is out of the house so I can hide them.  Will separate 1/2 the huge roaster pan full into gifts for family and friends.  The rest is for this month while watching movies etc.  Thankfully I only make them at Christmas as they are soooo good.

So - snack is a handful of peanuts that didn't go into the above and a handful of cheese nips

L - Not sure as will be out shopping.  Will likely wait until I get home and have some scrambled eggs

S - OK - some nuts and bolts - 1 cup

D - Yeah - ok - its going to be pizza.

Terrible day - however for those reading - I am almost 8 years out and have some days like this.  All OK as long as it doesn't become a regular habit

Going for a walk before we pick up our thin crust spicy pizza.  Then a lovely night home watching something good on Netflix

Enjoy

Patm
on 12/10/16 8:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Nuts and bolts sound good. Might look for a recipe. Need some stuff for people at work

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/16 8:50 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Pat want me to send you the one that I make?  I switch up the ingredients to suit the person I am making them for.  I also make some nut free as we have nut allergies in my family.

birdiegirl
on 12/10/16 2:52 pm

I use the recipe from Best of Bridge.   

Patm
on 12/10/16 7:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Thanks, Tracy also sent me a recipe. I think I wil look at all and make a meld off all

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/16 8:47 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I only make them at Christmas as well.  They are too damn good to have any other time of the year.  Do you put fresh garlic in yours or just powder?  I always add real garlic and lots of it to the butter and spices and it is so yummy.

Patm
on 12/10/16 10:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds good. Not sure if you have my e-mail. I will pm it to you

birdiegirl
on 12/10/16 2:54 pm

Too lazy.  I use garlic powder.  My brother has already asked me if I am making "crack" this year.  My other one loved it too.

Most Active
Recent Topics