OHIP appeal approved!

Wen W.
on 10/25/05 8:25 am - K2L 3A7, Canada
Hi everyone, The last time I posted, I was so dissappointed because my OHIP application was denied. Well, one week after appealing I was approved! Yipee! I am so happy. I have already booked my orientation session with Dr.O'Malley in Rochester. It is in 3 weeks! Things are really moving along now. If anyone else is going to Dr.O'Malley, drop me a line. Wen
freak_4_disney
on 10/25/05 8:32 am - Southampton, Canada
Wen Glad to hear about their change of heart - congratulations!!! Lori
Diana_Ackroyd
on 10/25/05 8:49 am - Lawrencetown, Canada
Congratulations Wen, That's terrific news!!!! Take care, Di 331/310.6/anything less
~AngelFox~
on 10/25/05 10:46 am - Ottawa, Canada
wooo hooo Wen congrats!!!!! I too was just approved!! hope to make the seminar in Nov.. Angel`Fox
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 11:03 am - Porquis Junction, Canada
Congratulations on your approval, and good luck on your new journey. It will all be over before you know it. Enjoy the ride.
silly4karoke
on 10/25/05 1:44 pm - Canada
wonderful feeling isnt it wen. horray for you . keep us all posted .
Diminishing Dawn
on 10/25/05 9:32 pm - Windsor, Canada
What did you do to change their minds? Did you have alot of comorbidities. Congratulations! Stef
Tammy Noble
on 10/25/05 10:53 pm - Harrow, Canada
Wen, i am so happy for you.. As you know. Keep me posted as to how the seminar goes and when your surgery date will be booked. I will be thinking of you. The ride will go so fast now and like the gentleman above wrote it will be over before you know it and you will be on the road to a better, healither life. If you need anything always feel free to contact me. good luck with everything. Tammy
Joyce J.
on 10/26/05 11:30 am - Scarborough, Canada
Great news Wen, Every thing should go swimmingly now. Take care Joyce
Nancy B
on 10/26/05 3:56 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Thats fabulous news, Wen...congratulations! With this big step accomplished, you are well on your way...keep us posted! Nancy B
Most Active
Recent Topics