Help me please with the form

Diminishing Dawn
on 11/5/05 12:35 am - Windsor, Canada
I am getting my package ready to send away to OHIP for out of country but I'm stuck on the darn form. It says to pick a date. Well, gosh I don't know when it will happen! How can I know that? I am hoping for June/July 2006 (when I'm off of work for summer). Do I just guess and put a date without knowing? I'm really confused about this. I'm also unsure of what to put for the "number of days anticipated for admission". Any info would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks so much! Stef
Joyce J.
on 11/5/05 3:21 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Stef, For date, I would just put as soon as possible(ASAP). And for length of time just put 3 days. That seems to be the norm. They won't hold you to it. Hope this helps, e-mail me if I can be of more help. Take care Joyce
Marsy
on 11/5/05 4:22 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi Stef, It's just a suggestion, but if you are willing to wait till June/July 2006, why don't you ask your doctor for a referral to Dr. Starr here in Toronto? Right now he is booking in May with the possibility of having that moved up by a month or more. Of course, I don't know where you live or if you are closer to a surgeon in the states. If you want his number email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you. If you decide to see him I would have your doctor make the referral on Monday or Tuesday. The word is getting out that he is booking earlier than any of the others (because he's new) and he's starting to get busy. Ciao! Marlene
Diminishing Dawn
on 11/5/05 5:20 am - Windsor, Canada
Hi Marlene Dr. Starr will be my 2nd option. Since I'm in Windsor though, my Doctor would be 45 mins from me rather than 3-4 hours. It will make it easier on me if we could get approval. Thanks Stef
Most Active
Recent Topics