They have a Oregon chat room......

Sheri D.
on 8/7/03 8:41 am - Wilsonville, OR
Has anyone used it? We should make a time and all come together to chat!
Silly_Little_Dreamer
B.

on 8/7/03 10:24 am - Or
It would be nice to see someone else in there to chat with, I have been there a few times and it is always empty :o( Maybe a night time chat after family is in bed? let me know what ya find out. We got it, so we should try to use it.....(((hugs)))*Smiles* Sally
Sheri D.
on 8/7/03 10:31 am - Wilsonville, OR
A night time chat works for me--my house quiets down around 8:30--how does that work for you? Course I can chat anytime really--just let me know a little in advance! By the way--I love Tillamook--my all time favorite beach on the Oregon coast is Rockaway--we just spent last weekend there!!
Karen Wyatt
on 8/9/03 2:28 pm - CA
I think thats a great idea.. I would love to get a chance to chat with some other Orgonians .... Please set a time up... Thanks Karen
Dina M.
on 8/11/03 12:18 am
Well, I've scheduled a chat for 9:00 p.m. tonight... hope to see some of you! Blessings, dina
Shelley Billings
on 8/11/03 6:41 am - Oregon City, OR
Thanks Dina! I'll be here at 9 tonight!
Sheri D.
on 8/11/03 11:20 am - Wilsonville, OR
Great! I will try and pop in tonight! Monday is the only night that hubby is home since he works swing shift , he just went to rent movies so if I get a break in there--I will log in and chat with you all! Hey Shelley--did you have your ekg? Got a date yet? I know how anxious you are!!
Most Active
Recent Topics