WAAAAHHH

Pam Hart
on 6/14/08 7:33 pm - Easton, PA

I'm annoyed - they screwed up my work schedule - I am working both Tuesday and Wednesday night - so the meeting is a no go for me this time around. Ah well.  There are bills to be paid anywho....lol Have a good time, and I will see some of you on the 4th for 5K! Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Boogaloo
on 6/14/08 9:57 pm - PA
Hey Pam, Sorry to hear you're dissappointed about your work schedule but mostly oommenting to say your new Profile Picture is terrific!!!! Lou
Pam Hart
on 6/14/08 9:58 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Lou! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 6/15/08 12:46 am
awh pam, that sux. you are going to miss my big surgerversary ramble fest.  cant you call out??? you're sick, remember???

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:48 am - Easton, PA
:(  Can you record it for me?? Trust me calling out is on the top of my mind...however...I did just call out for no reason (they don't know it was for no reason) a few weeks ago - and I just don't want to chance it.  There is still a glimmer of hope that someone will be able to cover for me Wednesday night - but that glimmer is slowly fading so I'm counting on not being there. Have fun for me, would ya? Pam
J. M.
on 6/15/08 10:51 am
i dont know about recording it, but i will post my little/long speech on my blog...so you wont miss a thing! chanting:    call out. call out. call out. call out.

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:38 am - Easton, PA
You win. I'll be there My glimmer of hope turned into a big F-ing ray of sunshine this afternoon.  Not only did one of my friends offer to cover me on Wednesday night, but a per diem nurse was complaining that he wasn't getting enough time - so I "generously" offered my TUESDAY night shift to him - and he took me up on it. So now...I'm off MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and don't have to be back till Thursday night at 11p. So that also means I'll actually be AWAKE for your speech and can hang out afterwards without falling over myself from exhaustion from working the night before. Is school out for you yet?  Maybe you could do dinner with us like some of us do at Red Robin? Pam
Andy Kovatch
on 6/15/08 3:16 am - York, PA
That stinks Pam.  I was looking forward to chatting with you and Brian and everybody about the upcoming race.  Oh well, I understand.  The meeting doesn't pay the bills.  At least I get to listen to Jen's ramblefest.  LOL.  I'll talk to you before the 4th Pam and I'll talk to you Wednesday Jen.  Take care.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:53 am - Easton, PA
No prob andy, definately will talk to you before the 4th. Hey, nice new avatar.  Looks like somebody found his turtle wax... Pam
Pam Hart
on 6/16/08 4:40 am - Easton, PA
We can now chat away - we'll be at the meeting Wenesday night after all!  Better yet - I got coverage for both Tuesday AND Wednesday night - so I'll even have a full nights sleep in me before coming to the meeting which is a rarity. See you Wednesday! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1792 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1887 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2567 views