**Sunday Roll Call**

Pam Hart
on 6/14/08 7:36 pm - Easton, PA
Happy Father's day to all you  fathers out there! Not much on my agenda today.  I went to see my father yesterday so he got his gift already.  Brian will probably be going to his parents house. If have trouble sleeping during the day, I will venture back to my parents house, they are having a bar b que lunch so we'll see. I got most of my cleaning done yesterday so the house is pretty much taken care of.... Back to work tonight. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 6/14/08 10:16 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam, Happy Fathers Day Dads.  My father is in heaven with my brothers, so I have nobody to visit this weekend.  My son is in town to visit his dad, and he took me out to dinner last night.  I love it when I get a free meal, they last me for two or three days days.  LOL. Today has me working at the hospital, and then I will be coming home to tidy this disaster, which has really gotten out of control.  I do need to get on my bike too, as I have been a slacker with exercise the past few days. Stay cool. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Shannon O.
on 6/14/08 11:00 pm - Reading, PA
let see... gotta shower, go to church, then the in-laws (roll eyes) and then back home... no idea what to eat for lunch because they are doing BBQ and well you know we can't eat the real stuff... pout... so I gotta figure out lunch too... anyways... I plan to come home and just relax... but need the hubby to do his chores... been asking for 3 days to unload the dishwasher (I can't get half of the stuff up because I can't reach those areas lol)...

ktreavis
on 6/14/08 11:48 pm - PA
Today will be busy for me, I already spent some of the morning in the ER with a friend who has to have an emergency d&C today. I am now going to workout and then take her daughter to the hospital to see her. I also have to find some time to get to work today and do some rearranging. Lots to do today and not quite sure where to start. Hope you have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

lauraanne715
on 6/15/08 12:33 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!! Happy Father's Day to all!!  Well I have been busy already this a.m., we already went to church, dropped teenager off at work and made all our Father's Day calls (my dad lives in Florida) so it has been busy already!!! Not much else planned , hubby is relaxing till we have to go pick up teenager  later this afternoon.  I'll probally get on treadmill today as I did not get time to go on yesterday.   Enjoy the day!!! Much luv!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

retta0426
on 6/15/08 2:27 am - Middletown, PA
Happy Father's Day to those who are Dad's and to those mothers who have been both mom and dad to thier children. Today I'm hoping to get a nap in at some point, since I haven't really been to bed yet. We left home at 1:00 to head to the ER with Addison who has croup (spelling?) We spent most of the night there, then I came home and took my youngest to church, then my oldest and his fiance to her dad's for the day. Addison and my daughter are up and about, she seems a bit better this morning, so hopefully today will be a good day for her. (poor baby only had three hours of sleep) The chores that should be done today, will get done much later this afternoon or tonight.
Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:52 am - Easton, PA
Hope Addison recovers quickly! If it is a cooler night take her out into the cool air when it starts acting up.  A lot of the times 20 mins of that will help.  You can also alternate the cool air with time in the bathroom with the shower running all hot and steamy...sometimes the switching breaks it too. Oh, and btw, croup is almost exclusively seen at night - so if it happens again, be prepared for it to happen at night - never during the day :( Hope all is well. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
retta0426
on 6/15/08 1:18 pm - Middletown, PA
Thanks for the advice Pam. We did try taking her outside for a little bit tonight. The shower thing did nothing but make her more angry. Unfortunately, her natural father lives across the street and has been harrasing my daughter. So when we started down the street, he began making nasty comments and threatening to call the police and take her from us. We decided to put her in the car and take her for a ride instead. Again, this made her angry. She HATES the car seat and being strapped in. 45 minutes later, and many circles around the block, we headed home, to find the police waiting for us. The ******* actually called them and told them he thought we were doing something to her because she wouldn't stop crying. We handed the police officer the discharge papers from the ER, he shook his head and advised us to contact a lawyer because this idiot doesn't want the baby, he just doesn't want to pay child support and will do whatever he can to make us miserable. (he actually admitted that to the police, can you believe that???)Yes he is what makes it harder for the good men out there who appreciate their children. How ironic he would act this way on Fathers Day, right? Needless to say, we have an appointment with a lawyer to get the custody papers going. AND we are looking to move as soon as we can afford it. Addison is actually sleeping now, so hopefully, she'll sleep peacefully for a few hours.
Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:38 pm - Easton, PA
I'd say a few things about that sperm donor across the street from you - but I would probably be censored right off these boards.  Good luck with the lawyer! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1792 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1887 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2567 views