Monday's Menu

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 6/15/08 8:27 pm - Harleysville, PA
Good morning everyone, today is a tired Monday!!! LOL!! I got to meet my ex's boyfriend yesterday. He was awesome!! I am so happy for the two of them!!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't make it to the food store, so I'm winging it today.

B: Nitrotech shake

S: Cheese stick

L: Not sure, have to pick something up

S: Cheese stick

D: Dinner at my aunt's

What are you having today?

Heather

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/15/08 9:53 pm

Good Morning Everyone!  Glad you could find something good in this situation Heather.

27 mos. out, here is my plan: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKa radas

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 6/15/08 10:36 pm - Easton, PA
Glad you two got along Heather.  I'm not gonna say it doesn't sound strange - but I'm glad you are happy for them. So today is kind of up in the air for me, too.  I'll be napping for some of the day and then up for the rest.  But I had a lot of high protein things at work, so it will be ok. Now:  1 egg w/ lf cheese 13gm After napping:  1/2 high protein pudding 13gm Snack before dinner:  Greek Yogurt 15gm Dinner:  Filet Mignon 21-28gm Snack:  Maybe sf water ice 0gm At least 62gm Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 6/16/08 12:24 am - Reading, PA
B: EAS protein shake with banana- 20g

S: slice of cheese- 4g

L: leftover chicken with salad and mashed potatoes- 20g

S: slice of cheese- 4g

D: Jamaican jerk pork and veggies of some kind- 20g

68 (my goal) grams of protein today...

Richard13
on 6/16/08 1:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Had an appointment with my PCP this morning so no breakfast.  he always wants to do fasting blood work. B.  none S.  blackberry yogurt sugar free low fat L:  grilled chicken strips in a marinara sauce S: Banana D: Ham, yams somewhere I need to get in my 16 oz of 1% milk Rich
"> 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1792 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1887 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2567 views