it's me!

Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:09 am - Carbondale, PA

Thanks Pam,

I got them last memorial day weekend before my surgery. I figured onc my legs were nice and skinny I would wear them. This was the first time they were worn. Yay!!!

YOu look fantastic. Keep up the great work!

Laura

baby
Arlene E.
on 6/17/08 7:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful!!!!!
Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:09 am - Carbondale, PA
Thanks
baby
Jan K.
on 6/17/08 8:56 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Laura!!!!    Haven't seen you in forever.  WOW, you look amazing.  You always were the one I envied and compared myself to, however . . .  you won't catch me trying to compete anymore.  I've been near or at my 'goal' weight since about December and I too am A-Okay with it (about 150 to 147).  By the way, is that  tat on your back?  And, what it is of.  I have to be careful not to wear revealing clothes since I have a very small one on my back (nuns would freak!).  I haven't been on in forever either but school is finally wrapping up and besides, Norm doesn't care. LOL Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

dit657
on 6/17/08 9:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sr Jan with a tat!? Well who would've thunk it?! I have a small one as well - on my left ankle. Since I don't wear dresses or even capris very often its fairly hidden as well, but that may change as the weight comes off! A nun with a tat - that just cracks me up!! Well, I should have guessed after the cosmo glasses at the pilgrimage (I loved those!). Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:12 am - Carbondale, PA

Thanks Jan. I am glad to hear that you are good with where you are at weight wise. That's really all that matters isn't it???

Yes..Huge tat on my back. I have another picture from that day of just my back. When I get home this evening I will post it in this thread so you can see it. I could never be a nun with all my tats and umm everything else about me!! LOL

With school wrapping up you can sit back and enjoy your summer hopefully? I mean as long as you don't care that Norm doesn't care!! hahahha

Laura

baby
dit657
on 6/17/08 9:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Great dress and you look wonderful!!! Congratulations on such an incredible achievement - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:13 am - Carbondale, PA
Thank you so much :)
baby
Shannon O.
on 6/18/08 1:44 am - Reading, PA
love the dress... it looks a lot like a dress I got my daughter from land ends

Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:14 am - Carbondale, PA
Picked it up at The DEB for 12 bucks on clearance!!! yay!
baby
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1798 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1890 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2570 views