it's me!

Laura C.
on 6/17/08 8:11 am, edited 6/17/08 8:12 am - Carbondale, PA

Okay just a quickie update on me. Just over 11 months out and down 105-110 pounds depending on the day of the week. I believe I have been at this weight since about mid February or so. I go anywhere from 140-145 which is A-Ok with me!

Like I said quick update... here is a picture of me from my cousins wedding this weekend...hahah I am in a dress and it's PINK! Too funny!!!

Photobucket

baby
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 9:02 am - Eastern, PA
Since you sent us well wishes about the engagement, I'll stifle my urge to type "nobody cares." Not that I'm admitting to caring.... :)
Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:04 am - Carbondale, PA

Some things never change, huh Norm??

LOL

baby
Ready4 AChange
on 6/17/08 9:04 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Congratulations   And for the pink dress I give it    Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:05 am - Carbondale, PA
Thanks so much :)
baby
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 9:21 am
You look fantastic.  I don't remember the last time I saw you, but I certainly wouldn't recognize you now.  Good job!  Heather G
Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:06 am - Carbondale, PA
Thanks Heather! I would totally try to make the meeting tonight, but don't have the funds... grrrr Maybe next month for my 1 year....
baby
Laureen S.
on 6/17/08 11:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Laura, You look incredible!  Hope you feel the way you look, may you keep "successing"! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Laura C.
on 6/18/08 2:07 am - Carbondale, PA
Thanks Laureen. YOu seem to be doing a fantastic job yourself. Keep it up!
baby
Pam Hart
on 6/17/08 12:54 pm - Easton, PA
You look FABULOUS - and although I can't see all of them - I really like the way the shoes tie up!  Congrats on all your hard work! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1875 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2558 views