I made it through the weekend !

Ready4 AChange
on 6/23/08 12:10 am - Upper Chichester, PA
I went to my daughter's trailer this weekend with my daughter, Christina, and 8  kids ages 9 mo., 3 years old, two 10 year olds, and 4 , 15 year olds ! the older ones more or less took care of themselves and the 10 year olds. So it was basically the 3 year old and the 9 month old. We went to the beach , and took walks ( something I was not able to do three years ago)  We walked and tired the little ones out . I had fun. My daughter said she may want to do that maybe once a month for the summer. For me as long as I have a bed to sleep in ( I slept on the couch.....Never again! ) 

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

DebiMcK23
on 6/23/08 12:43 am - Aston, PA
Gary's father has a trailer in PotNets and we go down alot.  But I can totally relate about needing your own bed to sleep it.  We are going down again on the 3rd of July and staying for the long weekend.  It is going to be crowded.  LOL But it's always alot of fun, and I swear the salt air helps the kids sleep better!

303/197/153

dit657
on 6/23/08 1:24 am - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like you had a great time, in spite of the couch! Thankfully my beach friends have lots of bedrooms and big beds - makes for a very comfy weekend! Are you going to the meeting at Debi's moms tomorrow night? I'm going - we can ride together if you want - I'll drive this time - just let me know. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Ready4 AChange
on 6/23/08 2:43 am - Upper Chichester, PA
I am planning on going this time. Last time it was 9 and I said to hubby " support meeting was tonight " I missed the crozer one also last month. Thanks , If you need my number I'll send it to you. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

dit657
on 6/23/08 2:57 am - Boothwyn, PA
Have your number - just send me directions to your place and I'll pick you up around 6:45? That should give us plenty of time of get there. I haven't been to a meeting in ages and really need it.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/23/08 3:43 am - Easton, PA
Well glad you survived!  Sounds like despite the couch issue it was a great weekend!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 6/23/08 7:05 am - Lancaster, PA
good for you, for surving
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1784 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1876 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2560 views