Flurry Friday

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/11 1:04 am
I have been reading all week long yet too lazy to type a post. WTH is up with me????

Nicole so glad you putting yourself first and taking care of you! 

It has been an ok week it started off stressful then I just enough I can not change things so why stress it. It is house stuff so we will just adjust and make things work. I then went out shopping one or two night tis week.

Yesterday I left work early to go get my hair done then my nails done cause it seems like several people are going out to celebrate someones birthday with dancing and good friends?? I wonder who that is?????

Looking forward to this weekend as it is filled with non stop activity thanks to my amazing Bigman. The band that we love and became friends with (some will see tonight) the Soul Cruisers are playing a benefit in Asbury Park at the Stone Pony on Sunday  with a very special guest sitting in with them. The only and only CLARENCE CLEMONS****!!!! I am dying and can not wait to see my boys play with Clarence. Can a girl get any luckier oh yes she can cause Den has yet another treat or two next week for me.

***Clarence Clemons if you do not know is the saxaphone player for Bruce Springsteen and I have love him for 20+ years.His nick man is The Bigman see where I got Den's nickname. We had the chance to meet him and see him play solo last year but to see him with the Soul Cruisers is beyond amazing for me on my birthday weekend.

So thats my story and I'm sticking to it! 

LIfe is GOOD!!!!!
Patricia R.
on 4/1/11 2:17 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
Congrats on your new commitment to your recovery.  I wish I were as compliant with my therapist as you are.  Unfortunately, he has to deal with years of borderline transference, which at times was not pretty.

I had to get my B12 shot today.  Then, to the lab for my PT INR bloodwork.  My coumadin level better be normal today.  I am sick of going to the lab twice a week, which has been the case since the surgery. 

After the medical junk was taken care of, I stopped at Giant for some groceries, including a couple of boxes of Tastykakes for my daughter and the Munchkins.  They are on their way from Michigan today and tomorrow. 

When I got home, I put a pot roast and veggies in the oven tomake for my friend who had the baby.  She has  a little boy in second grade and a little girl who is four, going on five, so she has her hands full.

The rest of the day is keep the foot up till the roast is done, and then prep it to take over to my friend's.  Tonight, I will rest my foot, and keep it elevated.  I am getting a lot of post-op edema in that foot, which really hurts the toes that had the surgery.  The more I walk on it, the more the fluid builds up.

I hope you have a great weekend.  You deserve it.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1807 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1904 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2587 views