Terrific Thursday Roll Call

jastypes
on 4/20/11 10:43 pm - Croydon, PA
Your afternoon of pampering sounds delightful.  I'm working today, then doing laundry tonight at a friend's house where my daughter is dog-sitting.  I have an eating plan in place and intend to stay in the day.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 11:35 pm
Good Morning All,

Nicole I love spa treatments and jealous...So sit relax and enjoy it.

Today started off with getting my blood work pulled for my 3 year check up with Dr, Marymor then I headed off to work. Got here at 9 about half hour late but I don't care. Matter a fact I am hoping we get out early the boss normally lets us go when we are off for a holiday the next day. Here is hoping! 

Today Den will go with a friend to check out a heater I feel so blessed I have a friend who has a brand new heater she wants removed from her house that is a year old she also have a 3 bedroom row home same as I do. She told us take it out is it ours. I am in awe this is going to save us a boat load of money.

After work no major plans other then veg out the Ranch then get my game plan for the rest of the weekend. Love 3 day weekend.

Life is Good! 

Patricia R.
on 4/21/11 1:41 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole and PA,
I tried to post earlier, but my wireless connection was acting up, and I gave up.  I just got home from getting an epidural cortisone shot, and also one in my hip for my bursitis,,,OWWW.   I have ice on the injection sites now.  Later, I am getting some dental work, because I had a crown come out, and the post and screws were in it.  I am getting all this painful stuff done today, because when on Coumadin, I have to go through special stuff to go off it for a few days and my hematologist has to get me some special anticoagulant to inject in the meantime.

In between, I am resting and walking Utley, my usual drill.  Not sure what tonight holds yet.  I need an AA meeting, just not sure if I am up to it after all these procedures.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/21/11 1:55 am

Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

Today has been a great day!! Dee came with me to school today because she is on spring break and I am not(at least until 3pm today :-) ) Then I get the biggest surprise, my good friend from Arizona pops up in my room!! She is also a WLS person and she looks AMAZING!! I was almost in tears because we became very close as we worked together and say each other socially. It has been over two years since I have seen her! I am hoping that we can meet up this weekend....I may be taking an unexpected trip to Wildwood to hang out with her! But that is what vacation is for, right?? I am SO excited!! I may even be able to convince her to move back here!!!

Wor****il 3pm then....stop off and visit my brother and my folks then home to relax!!

Have a great day!!!!!!

Love to all, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1801 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1897 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2577 views