Terrific Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 4/20/11 7:40 pm, edited 4/20/11 8:42 pm - Lancaster, PA

Good morning PA 

Today I am working but it should be an ok day at some points and yuck at others but that is part of what I do.

My supervisor and I are taking my intern to lunch since this is her last week she has been awesome will miss her.  Then this afternoon getting a facial mani and pedi ahhh nice.

Hoping for a drama free day. 

IdaMae D.
on 4/20/11 7:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA;

Today is the end of my week.  I should have tomorrow off.  My co-worker's daugher had the twin boys yesterday, one was 7 lbs 1 oz the other was 7 lbs 3 oz, so exicited for her!!!!

Yesterday did not turn out as planned.  I never escaped from my desk for my walk much less a walk to the ladies room.  Everything hits at once, I had to prepare a percentage report for my project I had been working on.  Then had quite a few single case rate negotiations that had to be completed right away, so I never got to see the nice day and left work late to boot due to working all this stuff out with our providers.  Then when I left work got caught in the Phillies traffic, I can tell you one thing trying to get home after a 1pm Phillies game that leaves out during rush hours makes for one very unhappy person.  I left work at 5:30, did not walk into the house until after 7:30pm.  Some good news I received yesterday was that the project I was involved in for the past 3-4 months was a huge SUCCESS!!!!!  Got great company exposure across many departments, and yesterday I've been tapped to work on another project..... 

The garage is coming along.  It's going to be much smaller than we had expected.  Too late now.

Today I'm hoping to get out during my lunch break.  I have not seen the weather forcast so not really sure if the weather is going to allow for that.  Should be on my way home at 4pm if all goes smoothly today.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 4/20/11 8:31 pm - Easton, PA
Uhm...are you A/O x 4 this morning my dear?  It's Thursday - not Tuesday!  Hahaha!  Been there, done that, trust me!  We joke at work that we think it's unfair we ask our patients the date because we don't know the answer lol

Well, like Ida, my day yesterday was nothing I had planned for.  One thing after another turned into nothing except the food shopping getting done like I had planned.  Long story short, there was a problem with the gas, so no cooking got done.  Waiting for the finishng repairs today.

Today I'm hoping to do all the cooking I wanted to yesterday.  I also got a cancellation for the cake, so there's no baking involved.

Hopefully it'll be a chillaxing day at home, a nap, and then work tonight.  Gotta pack some stuff up, as when I leave work tomorrow I'm headed to jersey to crash at my parents house and then four of us are going into the city to see the Mets play tomorrow night.  Santa had left four - 4 pack of tix at my parents house for Christmas and this is one of the games in the pack.  VERY excited.  To bad my boys will lose like they always do - but it'll be a good night out!

P
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 4/20/11 9:58 pm - Lancaster, PA
I have no idea what you are talking about the post obviously says THURSDAY LOL NOW
Lisa H.
on 4/20/11 9:00 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Nicole, I also hope you have a drama free day.  You need them more often.  Enjoy your pampering tonight.

Today has me working my normal schedule 7-3:30.  Siehara has school today (make up day from the winter snow days).    After school/work, we may head over to the nail salon so Siehara can get her eyebrows done.  They are driving ME nuts and I think she deserves some pampering.  I tried to do them myself last night but decided I didn't want to mess them up.  It's the first time any attempt at grooming has been done on them and it's gonna hurt.   BUT, I'd rather have a pro do it and then I can keep up with them from there. 

Tonight, we will have dinner at home and then head to the gym.  The classes for the night are Body Pump and Pilates.  

From there, we will come home and just relax until bedtime. 

It's going to be an easy day unless something weird comes up at work, which is highly unlikely considering the way the past few weeks have been.   I'm going to try to get out at lunch time and do a bit of walking since the temps should be pretty mild. 

Hope everyone has a great day! 

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 4/20/11 9:33 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning all!
Today I wor****il 4:30, dinner, then Maundy Thursday church service.  After that Caleb volunteered to stuff a gazillion easter eggs for our churches egg hunt on Saturday...so I am there volunteering tonight too.  After that we may go to Wal-Mart to get his Easter gift.  he needs a new bike and it is bike riding time so I know it is a bit extravagant, but considering he has been gullied all year and pulled his grades up to A's too...he deserves it.  Today is day 2 of my liquid diet...wish me luck in moving that darn scale. :)
Sara

Liz R.
on 4/20/11 9:47 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All

I am at wor****il 4 then headed home to begin the prep for Easter. I don't have to be back to wor****il tuesday and am SOOOOOO looking forward to it! Somewhere in it all I ahve to stop at Target and pick up baby formula.
dit657
on 4/20/11 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - enjoy your pampering this afternoon, Nicole - love getting the mani/pedi - haven't had a facial in ages - they always feel so good and are so relaxing. Enjoy!!

I'm at work - this is Friday for me since tomorrow is a holiday for us. Tonight we're heading down to the DC area to my BFF's - tomorrow we're heading into DC to the Air & Space museum, then Saturday morning we'll all load the cars and head down to the beach for the rest of the weekend. I'm hoping for some good weather in there but not sure we'll have it. Oh well, it will be a nice quiet, relaxing weekend - I can sure use it after my last weekend and past few days!

Not much else going on for me...hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Sara E.
on 4/20/11 11:02 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
We love the Advar/Hazy Air & Space Museum by the airport...it is awesome.  My son loves the SR-71 there.

Sara

steffihope
on 4/20/11 10:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Nicole and all of PA - hey Nic - not sure at all what Pammy is talking about, the title is obviously Thursday - sheesh - eye roll....maybe she is mixed up in her days as she stated! :)

I am up at home and have the back door wide open for the dog to come in and out - it is brisk and amazing.  Slept with the windows open last night, and are putting the humidifier away for another season....THIS is why I love my birthday month - by the time my bday rolls around, the weather has broken and most people are relatively happy.  I am IMing with a girlfriend trying to figure out my day.  It seems that I only have ONE thing that needs to get done and I am thinking that i may cancel that and just have a day at home, straightening and organizing and being with my family.  What a concept - isn't that what a stacation is all about?

I want to finish the project Emily and I started yesterday in her room.  She is the funniest little thing - I can't beleive that I have such a little person with such a personality.......(No, really!)  She cracks me up!  The stuff that comes out of her face is a riot!  I am sure that I will get Josh out in the car at some point today in the neighborhood - he got his permit yesterday and Larry let him drive in the school parking lot and then drive the three blocks home.  Can't wait to get in the car with him - no, I really am.  I have been looking forward to this for a year.  (OK, three - but who is counting!)

So, that is my day - I have no idea what is in store - and I like it like that!  Hope you all have a wonderful THURSDAY - see, I got it right too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1798 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1890 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2570 views