Dr. P

sbrunell
on 4/29/11 9:33 am - Bensalem, PA
I missed my final shot at seeing dr. P.

My wife is having some pain and we want a GI consult. I was wondering two things:

1) does anyone have dr. P's email address?I figure that foresthealth=Barix. Please private mail me.

2) I see she recommended other people. Who did she recommend to you?

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

JinPA
on 4/29/11 9:40 am, edited 4/29/11 10:33 pm - PA
I had some problems last week and talked to her in KY.  She always said to stilll call if I needed a littl advice.  .  She reccomended Dr. Shapiro.  He is a GI guy whose practice is right by Barix.  Apparently he and the other doctors deal with a lot of post op people.

She also reccomended Dr. Marymor, but the visit wasn't very helpful.  He just said "if it doesn't clear up, go for an upper and lower GI with a gastro doc.", which puts me at Dr. Shapiro anyway.  I honestly never should have bothered with the Barix visit.  I don't really see how a surgeon can help me this far out.

I'll PM you his phone #.  I left the card in my car but will send it when I go out and get it.
bvohl
on 4/29/11 9:38 pm
Steve,

Sorry to hear that Tara is having problems...I hope you figure out what is going on!

Dr. P. recommended Dr. Marymor also to me. I haven't seen him yet since my two year is in June. I would see your primary first and see if they have recommendations for a GI doctor in the area.

Take care, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

JinPA
on 4/29/11 10:33 pm - PA
Beth

Not to highjack but - Looking back on the visit yesterday, Dr. Marymor was very competent and thorough.  He just had an extremely different personality from Dr. P., and I think that is what put me off.  However, he was knowledgeable and detail oriented.  I think he definately knows what he is doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1778 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1871 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2555 views