Eating in Easton

lynnc99
on 5/11/11 8:31 pm
OK you folks in the Lehigh Valley - need a restaurant recommendation around Easton.

Our son and his family are driving down from Vermont for a NJ wedding this weekend, and are going to work Crayola into their trip. We want to meet them for dinner - this will include a 1 yr. old, a 5 year old, parents, and us so it needs to be family friendly.

Is there something like a Red Robin in the area? Or a local place that would be great to try? I know a couple of places in Bethlehem but don't want to make them drive much further than they are already coming.

Thanks!
Liz R.
on 5/11/11 8:47 pm - Easton, PA
Within walking distance of Crayola there are a bunch of restaurants,  Sette Luna www.setteluna.com - My Mom's been there a few times "rustic italian".

There's also an Olive Garden and a Longhorne Steakhouse oh and a diner over on 25th Street - just a mile or so away.

Enjoy your trip to Easton (my home town!)
lynnc99
on 5/11/11 9:02 pm
Stella Luna would be ok with the kids?
R K.
on 5/11/11 8:54 pm
Walking distance to Crayola is an old Easton classic. Not high end but unique. The Colonial (Italian and pizza) The pizza has the cheese UNDER the sauce.

Check here for other local places and then post the names and we can tell you about them.
zip 18042
http://www.restaurant.com/
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
lynnc99
on 5/11/11 9:03 pm
Appreciate it Roger! The Colonial sounds like a good option. We will give them a couple of choices and go from there!
R K.
on 5/11/11 10:06 pm
If you use that website for their resteraunts use code may and get 70% off. ex 10 dollar coupon for $1.50.

Here's a place not too far that is unique and fun. It is literally in an old factory that you drive into the building to park.
Starter's Riverport
http://startersriverport.com/

Where is your family from up North? I used to go there every week for almost 10 years.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1876 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2560 views