I got a call from the Hosp today and I am approved! Xpost

Talmani
on 10/25/11 8:19 am - Phoenixville, PA
The pre cert person called me today and I got approved by Blue Cross!  It has only been 4 days since they submitted so I was not epecting the call so soon.  

They also gave me my date Nov 29th - I didn't know that it would be so soon! 

I am so excited about Abington - they have been great so far.  I can beleive how fast this has been - I know that others have waited and waited to get approval and I was totally ready for that but here I am.  

I am super excited and truthfully a little freaked out.

I will need to keep looking that the boards to keep my nerve up!
dit657
on 10/25/11 10:10 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations and welcome to the PA Boards!!! It is very exciting - and very scary at the same time - but the scary feelings will pass. November 29th will be here before you know it and you'll be on your way to a healthier new you!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 10/26/11 1:29 am
Congratulations on the next chapter of your life!! It is TOTALLY normal to be nervous, I was even on the day of my surgery!! But I knew I was doing the right thing to get healthy!

Good luck to you and we will make room for you on the loser's bench!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

merrymorris
on 10/26/11 3:09 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Oh wow! That is so great!!! I am going to go to abington too! I will have an aetna hmo, though. Hoping so much that I get approved? What surgery are you having? Tell me EVERYTHING! Sorry, I am a bit excited.
Twizzled D.
on 10/26/11 9:35 am
 Congratulations!!
-Kristi

Patricia R.
on 10/26/11 1:29 pm - Perry, MI
 Congratulations!!!!!  That is great news.  Feel free to ask questions and share your fears with us.  Most of us can identify.  If Abington offers support groups, attend them.  

Pretty soon, we will be welcoming you to the Losers Bench.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

sharon T.
on 11/30/11 4:57 am - PA
 Hi,

HORRAY!!!I'm  waiting to fulfill my insurance requirements of a 6 mos. wait,and weight loss.The weight loss is the hardest part for me.I,m having trouble losing,so I decided to drink shakes instead of eating!GOOD LUCK TO YOU! You will be in my prayers.By the time you read this your surgery will be over.HUGGS!

Sharon T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1792 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1887 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2567 views