WOOT! WOOT!

proudmama13
on 11/2/11 7:12 am - Bristol, PA
I called Abington to see if by chance they could fit me in for any of my appointments - psych eval, nutrition class, surgical consult - any earlier.  Well as luck would have it, I now go for my nutrition class tomorrow morning, psych eval Monday morning and surgical consult next Thursday!!!  Also my PCP is writing my letter of recommendation for bariatric surgery as we speak, so I feel like things are moving right along.  I finished all of the preliminary stuff I needed to do, so now I just show up for the appointments and hope with all of my fingers and toes crossed that 1.  insurance approves me and 2. they can fit me in for surgery in December.  I am so totally stoked that I had to share.  It just goes to show me that everything in life passes.  Good feelings, bad feelings or indifferent feelings.  They all pass with time.  This morning I was ready to scream with frustration.  Now, a phone call and a hair appointment later, the fight that had me in such a tizzy this morning is a distant memory.  Welllllllll, maybe not SO distant just yet...  Anyway, thanks everyone for reading:).

Love and hugs,
Selena

IdaMae D.
on 11/2/11 10:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awesome news....Good Luck once you get your actual surgery date time flies by....

Take care,
Ida

IdaMae

Jackie Fisher
on 11/2/11 11:10 am - PA
So excited for you Selena!! You are going to do great! I agree with Ida, as soon as you have your date the days just fly by!! I can't believe that I am already down to 3 days and a wake up!! It will be here before I know it!!

Best of luck and please continue to keep us informed!!

Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 11/2/11 11:32 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Selena,

Amazingly, this journey is like a roller coaster ride, full of thrills and chills, but when all is said and done, the ride is awesome.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 11/2/11 11:41 pm - PA
Awesome Selena!!!! Can't wait to hear when you get a date!  Are you coming on Saturday? Wanna go together?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1793 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1888 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2568 views